Chapter 54

"Okay, you want us to do what?" I asked. "We have to call it names" he repeated. "Okay, now we're really fucked, it was nice knowing you guys, well, most of you anyways" Richie said.

"All living things must abide by the shape they inhabit" Mike said. "Mike, man, are you sure this will work?" Bill asked. "Yes, why would I lie?" He asked. Richie snickered, "Well, ask the ritual-" I elbowed him. "Ow! Fuck!" He doubled over and moaned in pain. "Okay, okay, it's worth a shot" he caved. We all then ran back out into battle, weapons in hand, just in case he were to try something.

"There you are," Pennywise said, walking back over to us. I gulped and held my weapon tight.

"All these years, I've craved you, I've missed you! And now, you're all finallg here, back home" He rambled on. "Fuck Off!" Richie cried. "Asshole!"

The clown soon began taunting us, about all of our past mistakes and or experiences.

"Hey Bevy, how's that baby doing? Hold old is he now? Billy, have you even spoken to you son?" He taunted. "Stanley? Come out'ta the closet yet?"

"Oh, Ben, Mikey, scared to be alone?"

"And how could I forget about the highschool sweethearts? Richie and Eddie. How's you husband, Eddie? Oh, that's right, he wasn't very happy with you, was he, so he cheated" I frowned. "Oh, don't be so hard on yourself, Eddie Bear, Richie isn't much better, considering he hasn't been with anyone else, but why is that, Richie? Let me guess, you're still in love with Eddie? Well, isn't that just-"

"Oh Shut up, damn, you talk way too much, and that's coming from me!" Richie exclaimed as he threw a rock at him. Pennywise glared at Richie. "Yeah, shut up!" Bill cried out. I'm not going to get into the nitty, gritty details of what we called IT exactly, but let's just say we sounded like a bunch of third graders trying to insult our siblings.

Long story short, we hurt IT so much to the point to where IT shrunk down. IT looked like a deflated balloon. Mike tore the clown's heart out and together, we all crushed it in our hands.

We celebrated for a short period before we had to cut it short because the entire cave was falling apart. We ran, as fast as we could, up the cave, through the shitty water and back outside. We watched as Neibolt, became no more.

Hewwwo! I'm sorry this feels so rushed, I honestly had a tad bit of writer's block and I didn't know what to do, so I wrote a rushed, piece of shit, but now it is time for the fun part.

Two words.
Quarry and Smut