Chapter 22

Eddie's POV:

I woke up in the middle of the night on Richie's chest. I didn't wamt to wake him so I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep, but I couldn't, All I could think about was last night and how affectionate Richie and I were. I smiled and drifted back to sleep,but I was immediately woken up by a loud crash and boom. It was storming. I hate storms,more than anything. Once I heard the thunder,I cuddled up closer to Richie. Richie woke up from the thunder also. He began to rub my back to calm me down,he could probably feel me shivering.

"Shhh,it's okay,the rain is out there and we are in here,it can't harm us" He assured me. I then calmed down and slowly drifted back asleep,with Richie rubbing my back.

Once I woke up the second time,it was morning,but it was still raining,not as bad as last night though.

Richie was up before me,his head rested on the top of mine.

"Hey Eds,you awake?" He asked while rubbing my arm.

"Yeah,how long have you been awake?" I asked.

"Not very long" he answered. "I woke up from one of the million calls/texts she's left"

"But enough about that,last night-last night was amazing,Eds" He said trying to change the subject about Bev.

"I know,it was more than amazing,love,it was incredible" I said while kissing his cheek.

I then sat up and got on Richie's lap and kissed him. He kissed back,of course.

"Hey,babe" Richie said. "Should we talk to Bev? I mean I thought about it last night,and I think I want to forgive her,I just wanted to talk to you about it first,how about it?"

I thought for a second. "Yeah,sure why not,but I'm not apologizing, and neither are you,she is going to apologize" I said firmly.

"Okay yeah I get that"Richie said while rubbing my arm.