Chapter 42

Richie's POV:

I woke up to Eddie's head buried in my chest and I was still thinking about what my dad was thinking about me. Maybe mom is right,maybe if I'm lucky he won't disown me,but it doesn't matter,at least Ma' still loves me,and I still have Eddie. I sat up and Eddie was still fast asleep. I smiled. "How is he just as cute when he's asleep?" I thought. I got and up walked downstairs. I saw my dad in his recliner watching TV,when he saw me come in,he turned it off. "Hey." He said. "Hey" I said back whilst walking in the kitchen. I grabbed some orange juice out of the fridge just as my dad walked in. "Listen-"

"Look,Dad,I honestly could care less if you think of me differently or if you disown me,or even stop loving me-" I began. "Richie,I'm not doing any of those things." He interrupted. "I'm confused,did you decide before or after you left last night?" I asked sarcastically. "I just needed some time to process it,that's all-"

"Process what!? That I'm gay,and Eddie and I like eachother more than friends?" I snapped. "I still love you,Richie,you're my son for God sakes!"

I sighed. "I'm sorry,I-I just thought that you didn't love me as much as you did,or that you just stopped loving me."

"What,Richie,I love you more than anything,and if you love Eddie like that,then,that's alright with me,okay?" He said. I smiled. He gave me a hug and right when he did,Eddie came downstairs.

-Later- *Still too Lazy,I'm sorry*

My mom and dad went out for once and wouldn't be back till' tomorrow afternoon,so Eddie and I had the entire house to ourselves. "Hey,maybe we should invite the others?" Eddie suggested. "Are you sure?" I asked. "I mean,Bev did apologize and we should start over and it would be like the good old days when all we cared about was if we had enough money to see a movie." He said. I smiled and kissed his forehead. I called Mike and asked if he could call the others and tell them to come over. He obliged and I hung up. "Okay,Mike is calling the others,is that okay?" I said as I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Yes,that's perfect." He said. "I feel so tiny in your arms."

"You're adorable." I said. A couple minutes went by and everyone was here,yeah I know it was that fast,but we weren't complaining,as long as everyone was here. "Thanks for inviting us,Rich." Mike said. "No problem,we just figured since we were gon'na be going to college soon,we needed to spend as much time together as possible." I said. "And since we're all-well,some of us-are cool with eachother again,we figured why not start tonight." Eddie said as he rested his head on my shoulder.

Ben was giving Bill a "Go To Hell" Look and Bev wasn't sitting beside either of them. "Hey,Bev,can you and I talk for a second?" Eddie asked as he gestured towards the kitchen. She got up and walked out into the kitchen with him.

Eddie's POV:

"Bev? I didn't want to ask this in front of Ben and Bill because they looked like they wanted to kill eachother,but,What're gon'na do with the baby?" I whispered. "I don't know,but all I know is that neither one of them want to help raise it,well maybe Ben,but not Bill,he says that he isn't "ready" to be a father yet and I honestly don't blame him and I haven't even told my dad yet." She said. I nodded. "Well,I hope you know that Richie and I will be there for you,you know." She smiled. "Yea,thanks,but I think you two will be in college by the time I give birth to it." "But-thank you though." She said as she walked back out into the living room,I followed behind her. "Where's Richie,Bill and Ben?" I asked. "Oh,they went outside." Mike answered. "Oh,alright."

"Hey,Eddie,I was wondering-How have you and Richie been? Like with the whole dating thing?" Stan asked. "Oh,it's been amazing with Richie,I love him,he's my everything." I answered with a huge grin. Richie came in with Bill and Ben behind him.

"Hey,we were just talking about you." I said. "Oh,you were now?" He asked whilst giving me a kiss. "So,have you decided on a Movie yet?" Stan and Mike both shook their heads. "We coukd watch A Nightmare on Elm Street 4." Bev suggested. "That movie isn't even scary." Said Richie sitting down beside me on the couch.

"Why do you want it to be scary?" Stan asked. "So Eddie will cuddle with you?"

He nodded and I elbowed him. "Oh whatever." I said. We ended up agreeing on Scream. I rested my head in Richie's lap and we locked eyes for a moment,before I got up to go to the bathroom. Once I was out of the bathroom,Richie came up behind me and grabbed my waist. I screamed and whipped around. "Richie! What the fuck?!" I yelled. He laughed. "You're an asshole!"

"You know you love me." He said whilst placing his hands on my hips gently. "Sometimes I wonder." I joked. His jaw dropped dramatically and I smiled. "I'm joking,I love you." I said as I came scooted in closer,if that was even possible,because our noses we practically touching already. "I love you too." He said. I looked down,but then,with his thumb and index finger,lifted my chin back up and pressed his lips onto mine. I pulled away slowly and smiled. "We shouldn't do this here." I said. "Why not?" He asked,obviously knowing why. "Because,everyone might hear us,duh." I said whilst starting to walk back into the living room. He then blocked me with his arm,he boxed me in. "So what,you're killing me here,Eds." He whined. I rolled my eyes. "Well,you're just going to have to except that we can't have sex all time." I said whilst going under his arms and walking back into the living room and sitting back down in my spot. Richie came back in and he sat beside me,wrapping his arm around me. I rested my head on his shoulder. I closed my eyes and almost fell asleep,but the TV suddenly turned off and Richie got up to show everyone where they'd be sleeping. I knew where Richie and I would be sleeping. He gave them all pillows and blankets for the living room so they could find a spot to sleep at. I walked upstairs to actually get some sleep. I heard Stan jokingly tell Richie not to "make too much noise upstairs with me" and I heard Richie say that he couldn't make any promises. I rolled my eyes and continued to walk upstairs until I got to his room. I opened his door and practically fell into his bed. He walked in and gave me a look. "What?" I asked. "Nothing,just-you are so cute." He said as he pinched my cheek. "Ridgeeee stop." I said as I hit his hand. He kissed the cheek that he pinched and I grinned.