Chapter 10

Richie waited outside by the front porch as Eddie stormed in packed his bag and walled downstairs.

"Ma?" Eddie said hesitently.

"Yes,Eddie-bear?" Sonia said.

Eddie hated that nickname worse than he hated Richie's nicknames,at least Richie's were cute.

"Ma,I have something important to tell you and as soon as I tell you I know how your gon'na react so," Eddie put the bag on his back and Sonia notcied.

"Eddie,what is going on?" Sonia asked.Eddie could hear her nervousness as she asked him this.

"Well,Ma,I'm gay and I'm dating Richie." Eddie said while walking backwards toward the door.

Sonia started screamimg,but when she saw Eddie going towards the door she immediately ran after him and grabbed his arm,Eddie then pulled back and ran out the door towards Richie,crying his eyes out and Richie comforted him.

Meanwhile,they could hear Sonia in the back yelling things like,

"DON'T LEAVE ME EDDIE!!"
"HOW COULD YOU EDDIE!!" and
"YOU'RE ALL I HAVE EDDIE-BEAR!!"

But Eddie didn't care,the only person he wanted to be with was Richie.

When they arrived at Richie's,Eddie had at least stopped crying,but his arm was really bruised. He took Eddie up to the bathroom,so he could bandage his arm up to at least make the swelling go down.

"Does it still hurt?" Richie asked.

"Not as bad as it did before."Eddie responded,his eyes still red from all the crying he'd been doing.

As Richie finished up Eddie's arm,he and Eddie sat in the bathtub and just talked for a while then as Richie was going to get up,Eddie grabbed his hand and said "I love you,Rich,so much."

Richie blushed and responded, "I love you too,Eddie."

Richie then sat back down and Eddie grabbed his face and pulled him in for a kiss. Richie kissed back and Richie fell on top of him in the bathtub and then they both pulled away and breathed.

"Hey Rich" Said Eddie

"Yeah?" Richie said.

"I-I think I'm ready" Eddie said back.

"Really,you sure?" Richie asked smiling.

Eddie answered by kissing him. Richie took that as a yes.

Richie then sat up,pulled Eddie up and Kissed him again,they were both standing in the bathtub now,and then Richie lifted Eddie up and carried him to his room,still kissing Eddie,closed the door with his foot and walked over to the bed and sat down,with Eddie in his lap.

They kissed for another 10 minutes,then Richie started unbuttoning Eddie's shirt and Eddie took off Richie's shirt.

Eddie and Richie were still kissing at this point and Richie was on top of Eddie.

Richie then started kissing Eddie's neck softly and Eddie let out a little moan.

Eddie then grabbed Richie's hair and Richie let out a small moan.

Then as soon as things started getting serious,they heard Bev's voice followed by Bill,Ben and Mike laughing.

They both shot up,Eddie's hair a mess, listening to what they were saying.

"Omg," Bev said. "Is that Eddie's bag?"

They could hear the slurs,she was obviously drunk,they thought.

"B-B-Bev,m-maybe we should go,its not right to just barge in Richie's house uninvited" Bill suggested. Ben and Mike agreed,but Bev didn't really care,because she was really drunk.

"Oh,c'mon guys,Richie's an idiot,he won't care,and he's probably in a hotel room right now banging Eddie,oh wait no,Eddie's t-t-too much of a chicken to-to even try and have sex" Bev said.

Richie and Eddie were shocked and Eddie's eyes were filled with tears and Richie was pissed,not just because Bev was talking about him,but the fact that she said that she was upsetting Eddie.Richie hated when anyone made Eddie upset or tried to hurt him.

They all then left and Richie held Eddie's hand.

"Eddie,you are not a chicken,you're anything but a chicken,you're the bravest little cutie I've ever met and I'm glad to call you my boyfriend"Richie said with a huge smile on his face.

Eddie wiped his face and they hugged.

Eddie eventually fell asleep on Richie's stomach and all Richie could think about is what he was gon'na say to Bev or even if he should ever talk to her again,until he also eventually fell asleep,rubbing Eddie's back.