Chapter 13

Richie woke up the next morning and Eddie was still asleep,cuddling next to Richie.

Richie heard his phone ding and he reached for it and he had gotton over 40 text messages,all from Bev,Bill and Ben.

He rolled his eyes and muted his phone and snuggled up next to Eddie again.

Eddie eventually woke up and checked his phone and he too had gotton over 40 messages from Bev,Bill and Ben. He showed Richie and they all said the exact same thing as the ones they sent Richie.

Bev:Guys Plz answer,I'm so srry,were all srry,please Eddie.

Ben:c'mon guys plz forgive us,she was drunk and we were a little tipsy

Bill:Eddie plz answer.

(Mike doesn't have a phone or he'd also be blowing up their phone.)

The only person they weren't mad at was Stan because he wasn't involved in it and Stan doesn't drink unless he's at a party.

"I don't know, Rich,Should we forgive them?" Eddie asked while still cuddling Richie.

"No way,hun,I'm sorry,but they really pissed me off,especially Bev,she really pissed me off,I am not really "mad" at Bill,Ben or Mike,but I'm still mad at Bev." Richie said firmly.

"Well true,but-and I'm not defending her by all means-but she was drunk." Eddie said while looking up at Richie.

"I know,but that's her own fault" Richie said while kissing Eddie's forehead.

Eddie smiled and kissed Richie.Eddie was so happy and so was Richie.

Richie was smiling from ear to ear.

"What are you so happy about?" Asked Eddie.

"Well,first of all,I just got to have sex with my adorable boyfriend last night and second of all,I'm here cuddling him right now." Richie said while looking at Eddie's soft puppy dog eyes.

Eddie smiled and kissed Richie.

"Richie,promise me something." Eddie said

"What is it?" Asked Richie.

"Promise me,that even if we get in fights,that we'll always stay together,that we'll never ever break up for no reason." Eddie said.

"I can definitely promise you that,Eds,I'm not ever leaving you." Richie said.

"Okay lets get up now,my legs are starting to fall asleep." Eddie suggested.

"Yea,mine are too" Richie added amd got up also pulling Eddie up with him.

Eddid then went into the kitchen,pouring him and Richie some cereal.

As they both ate and laughed and talked,and Richie suggested that they go to the ice cream shop later and pick up some ice cream. Eddie agreed and about an hour laterthey got dressed and headed out the door,holding hands of course.