Chapter 39

Okay,so before I write any further,let me explain the few upcoming chapters. So basically,the few upcoming chapters take place in the future. Richie and Eddie broke up but they will end up getting back together. Also,Stan doesnt kill himself and Eddie lives.😇 because that still hurts my heart everytime I watch IT. 😢 anyways enjoy this chapter.😊(You'll know when I'm writing it like this when it says "Future")

Future:
Eddie's POV:

"What the hell! Y-You- How could you do this to us,to me? To our God damn family!" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"Eddie,it was a one time-"

"Don't pull that shit with me! It's been more than one time! Chase! Why- How could you? What about us?" I asked again with the tears now rolling down my cheek.

"Eddie,there's never been an "us" maybe with Hannah around,but never an us." Chase said as he pushed passed Eddie,and walked out the door. "Fine! I want a divorce! You'll never see Hannah again!" I shouted after him. "Whatever!" Chase shouted back. "Fuck you! Go stay with your side hoe!" I yelled as the door slammed shut. I walked over to our bedroom and sat on the bed. I heard Chase's car start and he eventually drove off down the road.

I heard Hannah in her crib and assumed she was awake so I walked in her room and I was right,so picked her up. She's only a year old. I heard my phone start to ring so I walked in my room,Hannah still in my arms,and looked at the caller ID. "Unknown" I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hello,Am I speaking to Eddie Kaspbrak?"

"Yes,who am I speaking to?"

"Mike. Mike Hanlon,from Derry."

"Oh,Uh,Mike,Hey." I could the sadness in my own voice,so I assumed he did to.

"You okay?"

"Yeah,Yeah I'm fine,w-why are you calling?"

"Oh,You need to come home,IT's back."

"Huh?"

"IT,Eddie"

I could feel my heart drop,so many things were running through my head once it clicked. Pennywise.

"Oh,d-do I have to?" I asked.

"Yes,Eddie,All of us need to be here."

"Oh,okay."

"Richie's gon'na be here,too."

"Richie. Richie Tozier?" I asked.

"Yeah,just-I-I hope you'll be able to make it."

"I will,I just need to find a babysitter for my daughter and I'll head right over."

"Alright,I'll see you when you get here."

"Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up and I saw Hannah's eyes were closed. I smiled and brought her back to her crib. "Shit" I thought. "I really need to find a sitter,maybe Julie can do it." Julie is my next door neighbor,and she is just the sweetest,so I assume she would be able to do it. I walked back in my room and grabbed my suitcase and began to pack.

I grabbed my phone and called Julie.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey,Julie."

"Eddie,Hey,how are you?"

"Not so good,but can you do me a favor?"

"Yeah,anything,what's up?"

"Could you babysit Hannah for a couple of days,I'm going to be out of town and I need a sitter and you're the closest person."

"Yeah,sure,she's an easy baby,I'll be over there in a second,let me grab my keys."

"Okay,thank you so much."

"No problem."

I hung up the phone and continued to pack. I turned around and noticed a picture of me and Chase, "So marriage that was." I thought as I rolled my eyes. Once I finished packing,I sat my suitcase on my bed,and just as I did that,the doorbell rang. I walked over to the door and opened it. Julie greeted me with a smile. "Hey Julie."

"Hey Eddie,you okay?" She could always tell if I was upset. "No,I found out Chase was cheating on me and now I have to go back to my hometown to do god knows what." I gestured for her to come in and she patted me on the back. "I'm so sorry,Eddie,things will get better,I promise."

"I hope so." I said. I told Julie everything she needed to do with Hannah and she reassured me that she'll be okay and that she's an easy baby,which shs isn't wrong,Hannah never threw tantrums or anything,but she is only one. "Okay,I have to get going,if you need anything just call."

"I will I promise." Julie assured me with a smile. I grabbed my suitcase. "Thank you again,Julie." I said. "No problem,Eddie,you have fun now." She said.

If she knew why I was going back I doubt she'd say that,but I can't just tell her why,what would I say. "Oh bye,Julie,I'm going back to my hometown to fight an evil clown that we defeated when we were eleven,because it feeds off our fears and we made an oath." Like no.

Once I put my suitcase in the car,I got in a drove off to Derry.

But,Pennywise wasn't the only thing on my mind,No,Richie was the other thing on my mind. I-I mean I know we broke up a while back,but that doesn't mean I still don't have feelings for him. He's probably forgotten all about me though,right?