Chapter 46

I woke up to the sun peeking in through my curtains in my room. Eddie was already up because I could hear the shower running. I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes before eventually getting up and walking over to my mirror on the back of my door and checking out my scar from my broken nose. "Shit" I thought. "It looks a lot better,but it's still noticeable." I said to myself. I put on some pants and walked downstairs to find the others outside.

"Morning Richie" Mike greeted me as I walked outside. "Morning" I said back. "Where's Eddie?" Stan asked. "Shower" I said while sitting down on my porch swing beside Ben. "So how was the pull out Stan?" I asked. "I could ask you and Eddie the same thing" Stan shot back with a grin. I glared at him and then smirked. "Oh yeah,it's such a crime for having sex with my boyfriend,take me to jail." I said. Stan chuckled and Eddie walked out. "Morning" I greeted him as he came over and sat in my lap. "Morning" he mumbled as he laid his head on my shoulder. "I'm still tired" he said. "Hey,you guys,m-m-m-my parents told me that we could all go up in the mountains together,you know,before we all go to college,if you all w-w-want too" Bill said randomly. "Really?" Stan asked. "Yeah,if you guys want too"

"Hell yeah" I said. "Eddie what about you?" Eddie lifted his head up and smiled. "That sounds amazing,Bill" He answered. "I'd love to go"

"Same here" Mike answered. "When are we going?" Beverly asked. " I think next weekend,that's what my parents told me,we're gon'na be staying in another cabin,actually,if you're not tired of cabins already?" He said. "Oh,I don't mind cabins,they're romantic" I said,looking at Eddie and smiling. He smirked and rolled his eyes. "Will it be cold there?" Ben asked. "Yeah actually,it will be in the negatives up there,so bring warm clothing,K?" He said. We all agreed.

A couple of hours go by and everyone ends up going home and it was only Eddie and I. Eddie was in my room picking out a movie for us to watch whilst I was in the shower.

I came out of the shower and I walked in on Eddie undressing,but he only had his shirt off. "Shit,sorry."

"Its okay" he said,he sounded upset,I could hear it in his voice. "You okay?" I asked as I walked over and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Yeah,yeah I'm okay" he put on a fake smile,I could tell but I couldn't force him to tell me,so I brushed it off as him being moody.

We began watching the movie Eddie had picked out,well,we weren't really paying attention to the movie,we were more focussed on eachother. Eddie was on my lap and I began kissing on his neck and he lifted his head up but he gently pushed my lips away from his neck and frowned.

"What's wrong? Are you okay,Eddie?" I asked. He hugged me and I hugged him back. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I-What if when we go to college,we end up forgetting about eachother-and when we come back,we won't feel the same way?" He asked with a pouty expression. "Aw,Eddie,You know,no matter what,I'll always love you,even if we're apart" I said. "Yeah,but I don't want to be away from you-"

"Eds,like I said,we don't have to focus on all that until Summer,and besides we're going up in the mountains next week,so let's just focus on right now,okay?" I said. He smiled. "Okay,I'm sorry" He said. "You don't have to apologize,Eddie,if we're being honest,I'm kind of nervous for the future too" I admitted.

"You are?" He asked whilst rubbing my shoulders. "I wish we could just-bs together forever" He said. "Me too,but you know we can't." I said sadly. "We just need to make the most of it" I said. He smiled and hugged me.

"Hey,I've been thinking about what Beverly was saying about her baby-"

"Hold on,you're not suggesting that we-"

"No! I'm just suggesting that we help her out,I mean,what would you do in that situation? I'd want my friend's help too." Eddie argued. I thought for a moment,but as I was in my thought,Eddie gave me the look. You know in the movie Shrek where the cat takes off his hat and gives you the sad cat eyes,yeah,only in Eddie's case,it's his sad puppy dog eyes and his pouty look. I sighed. "But-What if we end up taking care of it and we won't even get to go to college" I argued. He gave me a pouty-puppy dog eyes look before I sighed once more. "Fine,we'll help,but once we leave for college,that's it,no more babysitting" I said firmly. Eddie smiled and kissed ny cheek. "You know,this may sound weird but I always thought about us having a family and us being dads but I think that you'd be an amazing dad" He said. "Oh,really now?"

He nodded and wrapped his arms around my neck and my hands moved slowly down his petite body to his waist. I pulled him in slowly and kissed him. I flipped him over onto his back and he let out a little giggle. "Hey,are you even tired?" I asked. He grinned. "No,not at all" he said. He then kissed my lips and I could feel his fingers intertwining with my hair. I kissed on his neck and he let out a small whimper before he wrapped his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck and he pulled me in for a kiss. A long,passionate kiss.  I pinned his hands againest the bed and I could feel Eddie's smile through our kiss. "Mmm-" I heard Eddie mumble. "Hey,wait a sec-" he said whilst freeing his hands from my grip and covering up my mouth. "Hmm?" I said. "When we go up to the mountains next week,I don't want to start anything,okay?" Eddie said. "What do you mean by that?" I asked. "What I mean is don't start any drama with anyone and if they start getting into it,then don't get involved,because I don't think my brain can take anymore drama" He admitted. "Okay,okay,I won't,I promise,we'll all have a good time,don't worry,pumpkin" I said whilst booping his nose. "Anyways-"

I said whilst lifting him up on my lap. "Speaking of "good times" He giggled and I began kissing on his neck and collar bone. He began kissing on my neck and biting on the skin. I bit my lip as he bit softly on my ear.

I'm sorry if you wanted a smutty chapter,but don't worry,there's more to come,trust me. Anyways,I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I'm actually working on Chapter 47 right now,it's the final battle with Pennywise and it's where Richie and Eddie reconfess their feelings for eachother,ya Ik its an intense chapter.

I hope you're all having an amzing day/night or whenever you're able to read this and if you're day isn't going too well,then just remember that everything will get better❤😇