Chapter 46: Secrets

It had been a few weeks since Fred and George's birthday and the end of April drew nearer. Fred was wearing his ring constantly. "Its like a promise ring. And the necklace is your's," he would always say when I tried to make him take it off so it wouldn't scratched my skin when we snogged.

We were currently laying on the bed, naked and still half-asleep when the loud doorbell rang. We never did fix that thing. Another ring. Fred grunted as he stood up and took his pants of the ground and lazily put them on. Another ring. "Coming!" Fred yelled. I snuggled closet to my pillow. He gave me a small kiss on the cheek and went to open the door.

I quietly went to the bathroom ro change. I put on some casual jeans and one of Fred's T-shirt.

When I entered the kitchen where the voices were coming from I saw Josephine. She was in a long, vintage dress. "Hello, Josephine," I greeted. She nodded a greeting herself and went back to having a conversation with Fred. But for some reason I couldn't hear her anymore. "Jose? Freddie? Why can't I hear you?" I asked.

Fred turned to me and smiled sweetly, motioning with his hands that I should continue what I was doing. I made the coffee and when I moved closer to the table I heard them talking. "It's too big Freddie, it wont fit her," Josephine said in a demanding voice. "Yeah, I know that already but what-" Fred started saying but stopped when I put the cups down on the table. "Thank you," he said too innocently. What the heck was going on?

Josephine left soon after and we were left alone together. "So, why couldn't I hear you?" I asked. Fred sighed heavily as he jumped onto the couch from behind. "We put a spell on," he said honestly, but wouldn't explain any further. At least he didn't lie.

We read for a while until I decided to go run an arrand. Our fridge was almost empty. "Going for a walk!" I yelled as I walked out, not waiting for an answer. I had only gone to a few shops when someone grabbed me from behind, taking me to a dark alleyway. I whipered against his hand that was on my mouth. Then I had an idea. I bit strongly into his hand and made a run for it. I ran into my building and quickly unlocked the door.

I shut the door violently, which made Fred appear from the bedroom. I was still gasping for air and my shock must have showed on my face because he quickly ran to me and leaded me to the kitchen.

He guided me to the kitchen and calmly offered to make some coffee with honey. I nodded slightly and he got to work. When he put the cups down he took a seat himself. He looked at me with worry in his eyes. "I think someone tried to rape me. Or kill me, I don't know myself," I said, already knowing what he was going to ask. "WHAT?!" he yelled and stood up. I stood up quickly and put my arms around him so he wouldn't go looking for that bastard. "I'm going to kill that shitface," he mumbled into my hair as he took me into a warm hug. I chuckled slightly. This was very comforting after what happened. Thank god it was over.