Chapter 4: John Waters

Fred was looking at me in shock for what felt like hours. I was starting to worry when he cleared his throat. "He deserved it," he basically whispered. "I know, I just don't understand why you did it," I said. He sighed. "Me and my brother used to have the same problem. Everyone always thought we wouldn't succeed so I just kind of.." He paused. "Punched him in the face," he said and I laughed. He looked at me with a confiused expression, but I just shook my head. "So, how about a butterbeer?" I asked. He nodded and we took off.

"I'm serious," he said while I was laughing.
"No, I actually blew it-"
"Frederick Gideon Weasley!" George said while storming into the pub. "Uh oh," Fred looked at me. "I think we got in trouble," he said and flashed me a cheeky grin. "How dare you miss the meeting?!" George yelled at his brother. Some people turned around. "Oh, hey Ophelia," he said, turning his facial expression from angry to happy. "Hello George. Sorry for keeping your brother for so long," I apologised. "That's alright," he said. "Let's go," he continued to Fred in a voice that was much more harsher. Fred just nodded and when walking out waved me goodbye. "Oh, come on!" George nudged him out. I laughed a little -which made a few heads turn once more-, the twins were a funny pair. I paid for the drinks and headed home.

A day passed and the twins stepped into my cafè once more. "You know, you have to name this thing soon," Fred said. I don't know how I can tell them apart, I just do. "I have, its called Jane's" I said. Fred and George gave me a questioning look. "My middle name is Jane," I explained. "Oh," they both said at the same time. "So, what's up?" I asked. George litreally slammed a paper to the counter and I winced, the counter was new. Then I looked at the paper. The Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes and Ophelia's contract. It was obviously not real and I laughed. Then I read it. It was a pretty decent once, since they were still The Twins. "Ok," I said. "Ok?" the twins asked in sync. "Ok," I repeated. George let out a big Whoop and Fred started dancing. I laughed at their reactions and said I would give them drinks on the house to celebrate, which they quickly agreed to. It was no problem since the cafè was closed and all customers gone. I turned the opened label to closed.

George and I were laughing at a joke Fred had just made a joke when a bright light floated into the cafè, a patrounus. "Run" was all it said. It was the ministry. We all took our wands out just in case and took off to the exit, but before we could even get near it three bodies appeared from dark dust and blocking our way. "Crucio!" the middle one yelled, pointing his wand at me. The room filled with my screams.