Chapter 31: Re-Opening

A/N: Hello! So, I just wanted to make a quick announcement that I will post a chapter max 2 day apart amnd if I don't I'm not dead, just busy. Hope you enjoy this chapter!

It was the morning of re-opening. I was awken by the loud banging. "Coming! Coming! Fred yelled sleepily from my arms. He got up slowly, problably thinking I was still asleep. The banging continued. I heard footsteps and then the sound of a door opening.

"What?" I heard Fred's clearly annoyed voice ask. "We're late. Its already 9:30," I heard George's ancious voice say. "Shit." Shit.

I was already getting into my work robes when Fred walked in. "You heard?" he asked rushly while opening the bathroom door and waltzing in. I nodded, but then realised he couldn't see me anymore so I just said a quick "Yes" and went into the kitchen to make coffee.

"Coffee?" I asked when Fred walked in a few minutes later. "Yeah, thanks," he said. I put in the honey and handed him the cup. I took a sip of mine and went to the bathroom. I cleaned my face and brushed my teeth. I looked at myself in the small mirror we have. I was wearing my Oxford shirt that had vintage details and a dark blue skirt to go with it. I looked at the box on the shelf. The time turner. I put it on, for good luck.
I walked back out. Fred was once again staring at me. I grinned slightly. He had been like this since the other night. I guess I was pretty much the same as him. I mean, it had been my first time after all.

We parted with a kiss and then I was on my way back to the cafè. I turned around the corner and saw all these people. There were so many and to not get embarrassed I sneaked in through the back door. Luckily for me, I had set everything ready the day before. I turned on the lights and rolled up the curtains. When people saw me they started cheering. I smiled and opened the door. People got in one by one and soon the house was full. I walked behind the counter and started taking orders. A few people walked straight into the library and some just sat, possibly waiting for someone. The cafè was so full that I was really starting to consider getting and employee.

It had been 5 hard hours until the cafè wasn't as crowded. I hadn't noticed that Fred had walked in so when I heard his voice ordering a coffee with honey my head flew up to look at his. He smiled sweetly and I couldn't help, but smile back. "Anything else?" I asked him, pretending like he was another regular customer.
"A kiss, perhaps?" he asked cheesily. I laughed softly and reached over the counter to plant a small kiss on his cheek. He frowned slightly which made me laugh and I turned to face the coffee machine.

"Here you go," I said while placing the coffee and a donut on Fred's table. "I didn't ask for a-," he started, but then paused. "Nevermind, it looks too delicious," he said and eagerly bit into the donut. I laughed slightly. "Whoa, did you make these?" he asked. "Obviously," I responded. "They are amazing," he said. I rolled my eyes, but a smile creeped on my face. "I have to get back to work," I said and pointed uselessly at the counter. He nodded slightly and took a sip of his coffee with a smile on his face. I returned to take an order from an old lady. "You're lucky," she said. "What?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrow. "He's a nice lad," the woman explained. I looked in Fred's direction and smiled.
"Yes, he is. That will be £2.08," I said, giving her the home-made cookies and the tea. She handed me the money and left to take a seat near the library.

I took a deep breath and while I was taking an order from a young man my eyes slowly moved to Fred. He looked up, as though he knew someone was watching. His eyes met mine and then turned to the male. A smile spread across his face. The man in front of me said something. "Uh, excuse me, could you repeat that?" I said, turning my focus on him. "How much will it be?" he asked calmly.
"Oh, that will be £3,50."