Chapter 5: The Burrow

The fight was pretty unfair. Fred attacked the middle one first and I slowly got up. After that all I could do was cast blocking and stunning spells while they were using more harmful curses. "Ophelia!" I heard Fred say. When I looked his way George was already gone and he was holding one arm out, still casting blocking spells. I ran for it and grabbed his hand, at the same time I felt something painful hit my back. Then we were sucked into a complete blackness and I felt pressure on my whole body. And just when I thought I couldn't bare it anymore, we arrived at a rather strange house. It was clumsily put together, room on top of a room and there was no way it could have survived long without magic. As I was looking at the house, I felt a sharp pain in my back and I screamed in pain.

"Come on, let's get her in!" I heard a woman say, although I was blacked out myself. The pain was still massive, but I wasn't screaming anymore and I was starting to see more clearly. A woman shorter than me and also with the Weasleys' red hair was leading me to a small living room. I was put face-first on a couch and I heard the woman tell the twins to get out. I feel my shirt pulled up enough so someone can see my back.

"Oh jesus," the woman says. "What?" I ask as loud as I can. "Nothing, try to sleep darling," she says and I tried to obey, but when something slimy and cold touched my back I let out a small scream. I hear running footsteps, but she quickly yells at someone to not come. And that's when I passed out again.

"Oh, she'll be fine," I heard the same woman say. "But Molly-" a man's voice said. I flashed my eyes open. I could see a wooden ceiling. I tried to sit up, but a hand was put on my chest and pressed me down. "You need sleep," the woman said. I looked around. I was in a bedroom that only had candles to light it, it was a mess and the wood on every objects or furniture piece was a different color. There were three people in the room. Molly, the woman who had healed me earlier, George and an older looking man.

"Where am I?" I asked them. "The Burrow," Molly said. "How long was I blacked out?" I hit them with another question. Everyone was quiet for a moment. "Three days," Fred finally answered my question while walking in. "Three days?" I repeated, not fully believing it. "Three days," Fred said again, his face had the same worried look that he had earlier. I looked at him, he was a mess. His face had cuts and dirt on it, his clothes were partly ripped and his hair hadn't been combed for, well, three days. Molly noticed me staring and explained. "Fred wouldn't let me help him. Oh this is Arthur," she said while pointing at the old man. "Hello, mr. Weasley," I greeted him. "Oh please, call me Arthur." Mr.Weasley smiled at me. "Arthur," I repeated.

"Now sleep," Fred stepped in. "I've been sleeping for three days," I complained. "That's no excuse," he argued back. I noticed people were getting out of the room, problably so I could sleep. I resisted him pressing me down and got up. I looked around once more. "Its a mess, I know. I didn't have time to clean it," Fred stuttered, but I just laughed. "Its fine," I said. "Now. I'm hungry."