Chapter 45 : The other side of him

Y/N's POV

"I hope mom's safe." I prayed silently as i looked around for something appropriate to wear , there was a large shirt tossed on the sofa so i decided to change into it for now.

"I ll clean it and return it back to them." I said to no one in particular..

Getting inside one of the rooms , I quickly changed into that large dark blue tea shirt that reached just uptil my knees..

I noticed my swollen knee and decided to tend to it but just then  "Y/N!"   , i heard a voice  ..

"MOM!"

"Y/N!"

My mom was there , with both Yoongi-shi and Jungkook on either side ..

I limped outside the room And hugged her .

"Are you ok? They didn't hurt you right?" I started to check her."

"Its ok , i am fine . They didn't hurt me , i dont even know what happened."

"Thankyou." I thanked both jungkook and Yoongi- shi .

"They ran away , by the time we reached your house , no one was there ." Jungkook spoke.

"Yea seems like they realised you had called for help and so they ran away." Yoongi- shi continued .

"However they didn't do anything to Your mom , she was sleeping in her room."

"Really? Thats a relief then." I said

"What happened to your  forehead?" My mother asked as she removed a strand of my hair from my face .

"Ah , its nothing, don't worry about it ." I hugged my mom again.

"You guys can stay here for tonight, its dangerous to go back to your own house for now , i ll get someone to repair all the mess that they created."

"Thankyou yoongi-shi , i will be forever grateful."

"It's alright , then i am off to sleep , choose any room you want." He said and went to his room.

"Ah ,  i ll show you the room." It was jungkook who spoke this time.

There was another room just beside yoongi-shi 's room .

"Here , your Mom can sleep here."!

"We both can sleep here , just one room is enough." My mom spoke this time.

"Oh really is that fine? I mean there is another one upstairs just across mine ."

"Yours? You stay here?" I asked

"No ! I mean hyung asked me to stay at his place since it was too late."

"Oh"

"Yea so you can sleep there." He said rubbing the back of his neck

"No , one room is enough, besides i dont want to worsen this swelling on my ankle by any more movements." I pointed at my ankle.

"Oh yea , let me get you the first aid box." He smiled

"Mom you go to sleep , i ll just clean these wounds up and come back alright?" I told my mom to which she nodded.

"Come" jungkook lead me to a small bathroom that was in the corridor and told me to sit on the edge of the tub..

He opened the first aid box as he took out a cotton along with a disinfectant..

He dipped the cotton in the disinfectant and raised his hand to apply on my wound but i stopped him

"I ll do it myself."

"Shh" he just motioned me to stay quiet and started to clean my wound ..

"Tsk" i winced in pain

"Sorry , its gonna hurt but bare it for now." He said in a soft and gentle tone..

This is the jungkook that i yearn for , this was him . Kind and caring one..

I continued to stare at him completely forgetting about my pain..

Where did this jungkook go ? I want this jungkook to be back .. why cant he be like this back again...

"Done!" He said as he caught me staring at him .

"What?" He raised his eyebrow .

"Nothing!"

"Lets check your ankle now."

He raised my leg and placed it on his knee , as i pulled down the shirt that had now raised up till my thigh , the position was extremely uncomfortable..

"What?"

"Nothing , i just."

"Tch , here." He extended his hand and grabbed the towel near by "cover your legs with this." He placed the towel over my bare legs as he continued to examine my ankle , there was a ice bag which he placed on my swelling..

"This will relieve your swelling."

Look , do you all see this ? This is the jungkook that i dream about and think about , a considerate person , someone who cares and respect other's feelings..

And I continued to stare at him , a second time and then a third time and then more and more until his gaze caught me .. but i didnt avert mine this time .

He must have felt a weird sensation surrounding me as he chose to stay quiet.

His doe eyes met mine as I continued to stare shamelessly in them , an unknown yet beautiful feeling was surrounding us , enveloping us ..

It was as if we didn't need to communicate .

Is this a friendly longing or is it something else.. i wondered as we continued to stare at each other.

Curiosity filled eyes piercing each other's soul.

Suddenly the door opened snapping both of us out of  our world...

Who ruined this precious romantic moment ?
Read ahead to find out who caught them red handed..
Vote and comment alright
Shabiha