Chapter 67: I feel for him

Y/N's POV

"Jungkook?" I called out to him worriedly but he didnt respond..

"What's going on here ?" yoongi-shi made his way through the crowd.

"Y/n!" It was taehyung who came running towards me..

"Yoo- Yoongi-shi , j-jungkook's has been hit hard , we - we have to do something." I cried as i looked at him.

"Who did it ?" Yoongi-shi threw a menacing gaze towards the crowd.

It was them! I pointed out to steve and his group.

Yoongi-shi was quick to act as he went and gave steve a punch but steve was not someone who would stay quiet, he formed a punch to hit yoongi-shi back but a familiar voice spoke making him hinder in his tracks.

"Stop it or i ll call the police." It was RM sunbae

"Steven get here!" It was principal who followed behind RM sunbae.

"Mr Yoongi , I apologise for whatever happened here."

Yoongi-shi didnt reply him and stayed quiet as he went back to Jungkook's side.

The ambulance was taking really long to come , hence i decided to tore of my sleeve and wrap around jungkook's head carefully..

"Y/n?" Taehyung said as be squatted beside me

"Jungkook is gonna be alright right?" I asked in between my sobs.

Taehyung's POV

"Jungkook is gonna be alright right?" She asked in between her sobs.

"Yes dont worry." I patted her head

It was this time that I realised how much she cared for him .

She was anxious , she kept on checking him , she held his hand and continued to call his name , her reactions showed how much she felt for him.

She didnt care what her fiance would think about all of this ..

I saw how carefully she lifted his head and wrapped her sleeve around it tightly.

Would you have reacted this way if i were the one who were injured instead of him..

Would you have felt the same emotions that you are feeling right now if it were me?

I kept on looking at her as she continued to look at him..

It was too late for me..

Just then the siren of the ambulance rang through our ears .
Two male nurses got down and took jungkook towards the ambulance while y/n and Jungkook's brother followed behind..

Y/n' s POV

Jungkook was rushed towards the Operation theatre room as we waited outside.

"He is going to be alright!" Yoongi-shi patted my back as i looked towards the OT room..

Everybody is telling me that its going to be ok but i am anxious , it comes as an electrical storm in my brain that its painful, its different from headache and it feels the same as intense sorrow , perhaps as a sort of frozen panic where nowhere to go.