Chapter 60 : A touch in Rain

Y/N's POV

"You improved by 5 %" Jungkook explained as he marked my paper.

It was his 4th day tutoring me and only 3 days were left till the exams.

"Hey , i hope i am not disturbing your study routine?"

"Nope , i study after you leave and since i have been already preparing so my preparations is pretty good."

Wow , i am impressed..

"Anyways thats all for today , Solve these past papers when you go home , i ll check them tomorrow." He handed me a print out as i looked through it .

Just when i was going through it , a sudden sound of lightening struck our ears and within a spilt of seconds their was a power out ..

"Seems like its going to rain" i stated as i looked out the window...

"Tch tch seems like their is some electrical default in the building , let me check."

-

Jungkook's pov

"Hello , their is a power outage in our entire building, could you please tell me whats the problem and when will it be solved." I called the concerned electrical authority of the building.

<yea , seems like there is some default because of the lightening , we are working on it , it might take the entire night>

"Aish , seriously."

I went back to the lounge to find it empty
"Y/n ?!" I called out , the rain had already started.

"Did you leave already?" I quickly dialled her number but it rang on my sofa..

"What? She forgot her phone too?" I sighed ..

"Why did she leave in such a heavy rain?!" I quickly got my umbrella and my car keys and went out to look for her in case she might just be close.

I sat in my car and turned on the sunshield viper to clean it .

"Wait what?.. is that y/n." I saw her through the sunshield.

I got out of my car with the umbrella and approached her .

She was literally enjoying the rain , completely in her own world.

Her wet hair stick to her as she spread her arms and looked at the sky embracing the rain droplets .

Her clothes hugging her body tight as she continued to spin slowly, the light hue of her under garments showing through..

I neared her as the rain droplets sputtered on my umbrella , i observed her closely encircling around her completely loosing the purpose of why i was here , her radiant smile ; That smile is the prettiest thing I've seen in a while, for it extends to your eyes and touches the depth of your soul. Its so gentle , honest and pure always reminding me of our childhood innocent so memories.

"Jungkook?" She finally noticed

"When did you get here?" She asked with her big round eyes .

"Why are you here , lets go inside or you ll get sick."

"No , i want to enjoy right now , and whats with that umbrella , let it go and lets enjoy."

"No , i don't like to get wet in rain."

"Oh come on." She grabbed the umbrella from me and let it go .

"Wai—." The cold shower started to pour down on me soaking my clothes and my hair.