Chapter 74: Poison?!

Jungkook's POV

I opened the door to her room and entered inside , i made sure not to make any noise and disturb her.

Quietly i made my way by her side and sat on the chair behind her bed.

I saw how peaceful she looked as she slept , few strands of her hair swayed on her forehead as i tucked them aside.

An automatic smile made its way to my face and before i knew it i was blushing.

She looked so peaceful sleeping , i inched closer to her and kissed her forehead and for just a second i think i saw her smile in her sleep.

I held her hand that were comparatively colder , i held in between  both of mine and rubbed it , i blew on it in order to make it warm ..

Every now and then  i stole glances at her face , i held her hand a planted a light kiss on it as i rested my head on the bed beside her.

I continued to stare at her face and recalled all of our memories until my eyelids started to get heavy -

-

Taehyung's POV

"Seems like its quiet at night here." I said to noone in particular as i put on a male nurse uniform and a mask to hide my identity.

With careful steps , i made my way inside her room.

"So its him , not her brother." I saw Jungkook holding her hand as he rested his head on her bed.

A feeling of jealousy made its way into the pit of my stomach.

"You are lucky." I muttered.

I took out the injection from my pocket and may way towards the other side of the bed where , an IV drip was attached to her left hand.

With shaking hands , i pierced the needle in her IV bag.

Why isnt he waking up?

I made noise from my shoes in order to wake him up but he still didnt wake up.

What a heavy sleeper.. I thought to myself.

I tried again but failed.

What do i do ? What do i do?

I saw a vase nearby, with my other hand i dropped the vase making it clash on the ground in pieces.

"Who is it ?" Jungkook was quick to wake up .

A smile appeared on my face .. YES!

I pulled back the injection and tried to run but jungkook was quick to tackle me down on the floor.

"WHO ARE YOU and WHAT WERE YOU DOING?" He almost shouted.

"Whats that in your hand." He gripped the injection from my hand and looked at it.

I tried to resist but he was too strong , he ripped my mask off revealing my identity..

"YOU?!" He shouted

Just then the door opened and 2 guards and other staff members came inside.

A nurse came by myside and took the injection.

She gasped as she scanned it

"What? What is it?"

"It's poison."

Anger engulfed him as he threw a fist at me real hard.

JUNGKOOK's POV

"Whats happening?." All of the chaos woke y/n up.

"Jungkook what are you doing?" She asked confused as she took in her surroundings

"And Taehyung why are you here again?"

"Do you know what he did?"

"He was trying to kill you y/n?" I was angry

"With this." I held the injection up and showed it to her before continuing "this has poison in it."

Y/n gasped as she looked at taehyung with eyes of disbelief and disappointment.

Taehyung on the other hand averted his gaze , there was guilt all over his face?

Why?
Why did he want to kill her?
And even if he wanted to do , whats with this guilty look now?
I couldn't help but get curious.

"Taehyung w-why?." Her voice cracked as a single tear escaped her eyes.

"But you came to me the other day and said something completely different?" She spoke as more tears rolled down her eyes.

What was she talking about? What did they talk about.

"Why again taehyung?"

"Again? What do you mean?"i asked y/n but she didn't reply me and quietly wept .

"Dont tell me ?" Rage overcame me as a thought came to my mind

"Was he the one who stabbed you the other day?" I asked to which she didnt reply

"I. WILL. NOT . LET . YOU . LIVE." I shouted as i grabbed his collars

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO HER HUH?" I pinned him on the wall harshly

The guards were quick to act as they tried to pull me away from him , but i was too persistent .

"TELL ME! SHE TRUSTED YOU! SHE RELIED ON YOU ! SHE EVEN FORGAVE YOU THE FIRST TIME , THEN WHY? WHY?!"  I punched him hard making his nose bleed.

"Jungkook stop!" I heard y/n say

But I continued i threw another punch at him and another .

"I SAID STOP" this time she shouted making my fist stop.

His nose and mouth were bleeding

"Tell me? Why did you do that?" I pulled him up and asked.

"Y/n?"
Suddenly a door opened and Jung Hoseok and my brother came in with worried look on thwir faces.

"Y/n you alright?" Her brother went straight to her and asked

"Jungkook!" Hyung pulled me away from Taehyung

"Is it this bastard?" Jung Hoseok shouted and approached taehyung.

"I knew he was trouble." With enraged eyes , he threw his fist at taehyung making him fall the ground again.

"Hey stop!" My brother interrupted Jung Hoseok and continued "Lets call the police , everything will be settled at the station then." He threw a piercing gaze at taehyung and dialled 911.

The guards took him out of the room , he gave one last look of guilt and then left.

Soo what do you all think would happen next?
Also sorry for the late update , my exams are coming up and i have been preparing for them , they are right around the corner and so the updates might become slow , but please wait for me , i ll definitely come back once i am done with my exams.
Do pray for my exams.
And happy birthday to TAEHYUNG 💜💜💜

Lots of love
Shabiha
Dont forget to vote and comment