Slowly adjusting herself, extra careful not to accidentally elbow him or bumping his chin with her head. She relaxes herself in the crook of his arms, giving in into the comforting scent of him. The faint lavender smell from his perfume has unexpectedly become her new favourite. On top of that, the sweet end note of his perfume mixed with his very own smell makes her want to bury her nose in chest, bathing herself in the soothing scent.

They lie there in silence, surrounded by the dimness of her living room. Taehyung has his eyes closed, his thumb caressing her shoulder gently as the smell of strawberries pierces his nostrils—could be her shower gel. It is a pleasant smell he loves, and he realized she has always smelled so sweet most of the time.

"You smell like strawberries", he giggles lowly.

"My shower gel"

"And vanilla"

"My perfume"

"You love sweet musky smell, don't you?", he takes one long breathe before softly exhaling. "Vanilla, strawberry, with a hint of something musky—so warm and sweet"

She laughs at his words, finding it a tad bit adorable to hear him comment on her smell. "Are you doing a report on my body scent?"

"I like it" his hand slowly moved down from her shoulder, resting at side of her waist. "Very much"

"It is very late, do you know that? Tomorrow is a Wednesday and you have wo—"

"I have a conference tomorrow at 2.30 pm. Madam Choi gave me the morning off to rest. So, do not worry about me. I'll stay here till you can sleep—or if you want to talk"

"Madam Choi seems to reaaaaally adores on you—she likes you a lot too"

"Oh, she likes you more. She talks about you most of the time"

"She talks about you all the time too"

"Really?"

"Mister Kim is this and that, he did this and that, he has written this and that and so many other things", she shifts again on the couch, finally resting her hand on his chest. "Sometimes I feel like she is promoting you"

"Well, she did a good job. I was hoping she would say good things about me to you so that you would like me"

"Speaking of Madam Choi", she sits up right, folding her legs on the couch looking straight at him

"Speaking of Madam Choi", she sits up right, folding her legs on the couch looking straight at him. "I am still very much stunned when you boldly asked me about my hangover"

Taehyung arched an eyebrow, looking lost for a few seconds but then breaks into a wide smile when he remembers. "Well, can you imagine me almost peeing my pants when I saw you walking into the class that very morning. I think I stopped breathing for a minute there"