Epilogue - Part 4

"I don't think this is a good idea"

Areum turns from the ajar door, scoffing at her sister that has been pacing about in the kitchen. When Haru found out Taehyung's parents and her parents know each other few months ago, she has no idea things will progress so fast. She dares not say everything is fine and perfect. But things are better. She visits the main house every now and then, agreed to have meals with her parents now and then, talks a lot to her mother and father and more. It was hard for her to adapt to these weird changes, but she promised herself to fix this.

But what she could not see is how things will turn so abruptly when Taehyung's parents found out both their sons are dating the daughters of their very good friends. Fast forward to now, here they are sitting in the living room, dining over jasmine tea and macaroons, having the "parents" talk.

"I think I heard the word marriage", Areum whispers lowly. "I think I heard that"

"What?", Haru got to her feet, sighing deeply to herself. "This is not a good idea I swear—"

"Take a chill pill. Why are you panicking as if you are getting married tomorrow?"

"Says the one who panicked and wanted to throw herself off the bridge when Doctor Kim—"

"Shut up"

Haru snickers at her sister, glancing her sideways as she idly plays with her now empty cup.

Both of them stayed quiet for a while, staring at the clean marble island table of their massive kitchen, the sound of the fan above them filling the quietness.

"I am pretty sure you both forgot that we are here"

Their heads snap to the left, eyes landing on the two men leaning on the counter top, arms crossed across their broad chests and eyes glinting with amusement.

"For a second, I truly did", Areum gulped when Seokjin raised an eyebrow at her, challenging her to meet his eyes. "When did you come in?"

"Long enough to see you having a mental crisis over our parents having a little chat", Seokjin pushes himself off the countertop, eyes glued on his girlfriend of 3 months. "Come"

He holds his palm out, eyes softening as he cuts the distance between them.

"Come?", Areum's eyes drop to his palm, then she looks up to his face.

"Let's take a walk outside?", Seokjin flashed a sweet smile, the kind of smile that squeezed her soft tofu heart. The smile that weakens her and the smile that he usually uses to win an argument. That smile that charms her most of the time—her favourite.

Haru watches as Seokjin drags Areum towards the backdoor of the kitchen, the door closing softly before she lets out another soft sigh. She hears Taehyung taking a seat beside her, his warm body brushing hers slightly as he shifts closer, pulling the tall chair towards her.

"Why do you look so tired?", he takes her hand, twining their fingers together before bringing it close to his mouth, gently kissing her knuckles. "I didn't tire you out that much last night, did I?"

"Good lord, Kim Taehyung"

She tries to pull her hand free but Taehyung holds it tighter, chuckling lowly when she grunts to herself. He leans close to her, coaxing her to turn to him and she does, willingly, with the usual look on her face. The I-am-so-done-with-you look – his favourite.

"I want to take a walk with you too but I don't think I like to have an audience when I get to be alone with my girlfriend", he leans in to kiss her neck, gently trailing kisses to the side of her face. "Can we go home now?"

His warm breath fanning over her cold skin certainly sends shivers down her spine, making her eyes flutter close and she finds herself squeezing his hand trying to hold herself together. As much as she wants to hit him being all touchy and kissy with her while their parents are just at the other side of the wall, she really has no power to resist him.

Taehyung doesn't stop. His other hand trails the small of her back, gently rubbing up and down before it cups the back of her neck. His fingers tracing the sensitive skin, fingers pressing into her hair fully knowing she loves it when he does that.

"Mister Kim", she clears her throat after fighting the dizzying thoughts of having his hands on her, sending her to spirals of emotions. "You are really driving me crazy right now"

"That's my job", he whispers lowly into her ear, smirking to himself when she feels her tensing at his low voice. "I know you like it when I touch you like this"

It took all her energy to gently push him away, eyes warningly staring at him but then she rolls her eyes when all she got is an innocent boxy grin. She loves that smile too. Maybe she loves it a little bit too much.

Haru looks up at him, studying his too perfect and handsome face and he too does the same, looking at her as he is mapping her features for the first time. She brings a hand up, her fingers tracing his sharp jaw before it shifts up, pushing the loose strands of his hair out of his godly face.

"You are so good looking"

"I know I am", he winks at her. "Also, do you know my mom really likes you?"

"W-What?"

"She told me just now. She said if I ever hurt you, she will send me to Mars", he smiles to himself. "And may I add, my father was on your side too? He said he will disown me if I ever make you cry too"

Blinking her eyes slowly as she processes the words, Haru inches backward slightly, trying to have a better look on his face. "They like me? I look like a complete wreck today and they like me?"

"First of all, you look like a beautiful wreck", he took the chance to scan her up and down, a finger pointing at her work attire. "Second of all, you stole my parents' heart and now no one is ever going to back me up"

"Well, I am charming, can't help it", she grins innocently at him, looking amused. "You got charmed too"

"That I have to agree", he catches her chin with his finger, bringing their faces closer. "You are so charming I think I am undone for life"

Haru had no time to even reply when Taehyung suddenly pressed his mouth on her, his hand snaking into her hair as he tugs her closer to him. He kisses her the way she loves being kissed, gentle and light, but passionate and deep with feelings that seems to spark whenever their lips meet. The kind of kiss that makes your toes curl, knees weak and mind completely wiped out. The slow kiss that burns every inch of their skin, sending them into a deep dizzying spiral of emotions that ignites their soul within.

Taehyung was about to bury both his hands into her hair, tilting her face so he could kiss her deeper when a soft cough was heard from the door, startling both of them.

"We might be getting a grandchild soon"

And that was Kim Soo Hyun who spoke. Taehyung's mother.

~~~~

NOTE

Hello everyone! here is another part of the epilogue. A short and quick one hehe. I think the next epilogue will be the last one ( i hope hsjshjshss).

Thank you for reading! Love youu~