Chapter 5

The tutorial class has been going very well and Taehyung is fairly satisfied everyone managed to understand his short lecture. Madam Choi has decided to "train" him thus he is assigned to conduct the weekly tutorial classes. Just one hour of him attending to the students pertaining their thesis writing.

He was nervous, too nervous till he couldn't even eat anything since he woke up this morning. The only thing he had was the warm tea one of the students offered him when he walked into the class. It was nice of the student to offer him the warm canned drink, it really helped him calm down.

The class has been going well, really well, except that, Haru and her friend, Jiwoo are nowhere to be seen.

Is she skipping his class?

"Mister Kim!", a male student puts his hand up, gesturing he needs help.

Taehyung pushed all thoughts of Haru out of his head and quickly attends to the group of students seated at the corner of the class. He noticed Haru's friends, Soobin and Yeonjun, are seated just a table behind the students he is currently attending. Despite him focusing on the male student presenting his plans for his thesis, their conversation didn't go unheard by him.

"Shit...I think we need to do something about Jiwoo", the taller guy sighs as he hits the table with his fist.

"She has bruises all over her right arm, damn it", Yeonjun lets out a regretful sigh, pressing his hands on the edge of the wooden table. "Is Haru with her?"

"She is not answering any of my calls", Soobin checks his phone for the nth time during the class. "Her last text was this morning. She is taking care of Jiwoo. We need to go and see the—"

"You know Haru doesn't like that", Yeonjun gives his friend a sharp look. "Remember the last time we interfered?"

Taehyung's heart skipped a beat at the nature of their conversation, millions of questions popping in his head. As much as he tries to focus on the student he is talking to, the conversation between the two boys has taken over his mind completely.

Bruises? Jiwoo? What is happening? Is Haru hurt too ?

-

Taehyung sits at his table, swinging his chair left and right as he stares into the empty room. He went straight to the room as soon as the class ended. The conversation about Jiwoo and Haru shouldn't have bothered him to the point he couldn't even do a single work and it has been an hour since. It was not supposed to live in his head, lingering and birthing questions when it is not even of his concern.

But strangely, it bothers him so much.

"What is happening with her and Jiwoo?", he sighs, rubbing the back of his warm neck. "I really shouldn't be thinking about this"

 "I really shouldn't be thinking about this"