Thinking about the metal rod in his tongue and how to show it off, the blonde boy suddenly felt the need to get a special desert. (a/n: yes, exactly what u r thinking)

"Jungkook?" Jimin mumbled, watching as the older also took his water glass, bringing it to his lips for a drink.

"Yes, dear?"

"Can I suck you off?"

Jungkook's turn to choke had come, and he practically snorted the drink out from his nostrils.

The younger remembered well how Kook had told him he wanted to fuck him on this same table, and Jimin had choked on his food. Revenge was pretty sweet.

Or...

It could turn out quite pleasurable.

When the coughing ceased and Kook looked at the boy, Jimin shot him the most wicked grin he could muster, considering that he was also trying to seduce the man.

"Like," Jungkook took in some heavy breaths, lightly pounding on his chest, "like right now?"

Jimin slowly stood up. "Yes." He was feeling a little shy, not gonna lie, but knowing that it was Kook that would be receiving all that Jimin wanted to give, made the younger's nerves relax. "I was thinking of... getting some desert for myself." He came around to stand in front of Jungkook, forcefully twisting the chair so that Jungkook would be facing him fully.

Lost for words, the older man only stared.

Jimin, on the other hand, was already rolling his tongue over his lips. The gesture was delicate enough not to let Kook see that the boy had put the tongue piercing back in.

He couldn't wait.

"Are you done eating..." Jimin knelt in between Kook's legs, stroking the powerful thighs through the soft fabric of gray sweatpants. He tilted his head to the side, "...daddy?"

To say Kook was startled by the name would be an understatement. His eyes widened in shock, as he could only watch Jimin lean closer to the part of Jungkook that was now slowly starting to awaken. And throb in anticipation.

Their eyes took each other in, as Jimin waited for the man to collect his thoughts a little. After a few heartbeats, Jungkook chuckled. "Daddy?" He asked, amused.

"I thought you might like that."

Jimin put his cheek against Kook's thigh, pouting a little. How the boy managed to make even this position cute as fuck, Jungkook could not fathom.

"I don't care how you call me, sweetheart, I care that it's you," he brushed his fingers over Jimin's cheek, and felt it heat up beneath the soft touch. He felt an expression of adoration overtake his own face, as he gazed down on his beautiful boy. "Do you really want to do this?"

"Kookah, I'm not sure you understand - I want to do this all the time."

I mean, who wouldn't? It was Jungkook after all - the gorgeous young man that had swiped Jimin off his feet, made him feel safe and cared for, made him break his walls for him, and get his own body hot and bothered for him...

Jimin leaned closer, closer to Jungkook's crotch until he could rest his greedy lips against the clad member, and felt it twitch.

"Jungkook," he rubbed his face against him slowly, creating enough friction to make the man's breath hitch. "Daddy, I want to taste you."

Kook gulped.

Jimin looked up with a puppy-like expression, eyes wide and pleading. "Can I?"

Seems like the little one lost all shame the moment he got on his knees.