"You scared me," he chuckled. "What do you mean, a drawer?"

Kook came closer and, putting a hand on the small of Jimin's back, guided the younger to the chest of drawers he had against the wall, and opened the first one. It was empty.

"This is yours," he mumbled against Jimin's temple, leaving a small kiss there when he noticed the boy's eyes sparkle with an astonished smile. "There's more free space in the closet, so feel free to fill it with your clothes."

The young boy gulped down his excitement. He was slightly shocked about the sweet gesture, but also loved the care Jungkook offered to make him feel welcome.

"Are you.. Are you sure?" His cheeks were slowly reddening, as their eyes met again. One pair unsure, the other - showing adoration and being fully confident of his decision.

The tattoo artist just smiled, leaning closer. He captured Jimin's lips with his smiling mouth, wanting nothing more but to stay like this forever. The kiss wasn't deep, just lips brushing against each other. But it was perfect.

Kook ended the kiss, briskly leaning back. "Come and eat, my little dumpling!"

Jimin's eyes widened, but that just made Jungkook even more happy. He laughed out loud due to the dancer's shocked and pouty expression, even if it seemed like Jimin might start hitting him for the insult.

Both of Jimin's hands were grabbed by Jungkook's larger palms, as he guided the boy out of their now shared bedroom.

"I'm not a dumpling," Jimin pouted, following Kook to the kitchen, as the older slowly stepped backwards, eyes locked on the boy.

"You are my little cutie pie."

They both giggled, Jungkook moving the chair back so that Jimin might sit down, soon after plopping himself at the table, across from him.

They started off with small talk, covering Kook's work and if there were any annoying clients at it, and moving to Jimin's school and how his day went. Jungkook listened with a soft smile on his lips, chewing the food he prepared for them both, and gave some small questions or comments while Jimin talked. The chatter felt natural and homey to them. Like something they both had missed their whole lives.

But when Jimin's story was coming to an end, the boy saw just how relaxed Kook was in front of him. His back was against the chair, and head a little tilted to one side, his eyes focused on the boy and not even blinking. He was mesmerized, but mind was clouded by thought.

And Jimin noticed.

"Are you okay?" He asked Jungkook, drawing the lower lip between his teeth in slight concern.

The older man smiled, putting his fork on the table and focusing all his attention back into those brown eyes.

He gulped and cleared his throat. "Baby boy, it might sound insensitive to you, but... I'm so glad that you're here."

The smile on Kook's lips was unsure, but Jimin understood that. He was glad that he was there as well. More glad that the boy would dare to say.

He gave the man a soft smile that reached his own eyes as well as Kook's soul, calming his nerves.

Jimin took a drink from his glass, washing down the last traces of food, and bit his lip. He wanted to thank Jungkook for all he had done for him. He wanted to make him feel as special as Kook made Jimin feel every minute while they were together.

And he wanted so badly to show off the piercing he put back into his mouth. But Jimin wasn't sure on how to exactly make it so that it is still a surprise. And a pleasurable surprise at that...