Episode 36

Unedited....

Ignore mistakes!!!!
__________

I like it when you smile,
But I love it when I'm the reason..

The living room was all silent even after having the two stupid minx as Rohan like to say.

The only sound can be heard was the keys of laptop pressing furiously. Avni glance up at him only to find him looking at his laptop screen with a frown.

Avni : Neil atleast listen to me., she again tried her luck.

Neil : I already said No. He glance up for a while and again went back to his laptop.

Avni : Neil it's important. She said trying to be serious.

Neil : I don't care, I'll talk to Dad. He said nonchantly without glancing at her.

Avni : Neil, it's a meeting, it's not like we are going for a lunch.

Neil : I said I don't freaking care if it's a meeting or a date, you are not going means not going. His voice was loud enough to ring in the hall.

She huffs and made face at him as she sank more in the couch.

Avni : Neil. She called him again after exact 5 minutes if silence

Neil : Is it that difficult for you to understand a simple 2 letter word huh.

Avni : But I'm not going alone, Meher will be--.

Neil : Neither you nor Meher going there.. and I don't know how Abeer is letting her go. He put away his laptop and grab his phone placed on the table infront of him probably to call Abeer.

Avni eyes widened and She made a run to snatched his phone.

Avni : You're not calling bro, it took Meher a whole lot of time to convince him.

Neil : I am. Give back my phone. He said giving her a hard look.

Avni : No I am not, Please Neil don't make it a big deal. She hide the phone behind her and show him a puppy face so that he would convince.

Neil : Big deal.? It is a freaking big deal. Luke Anderson is a bastard and a complete womanizer. I can't let you and Meher go there alone. He shouted running his hand in his hair again and again.

She stood there silently understanding his concern, Abeer was worst than him.

Avni : I know, but we are taking Rohan and Ashi for the backup. They will also present there but just few table away from us. She hold his forearm trying to make him understand.

Neil : I don't even know why Dad agree for a meeting. He flew away pushing you both in the hole. He again run his fingers in his hair.

Today, at the conference, few others companies were also present. And at the end of it, Luke Anderson wants to meet Khanna Industries for a formal meeting.

He put his wish infront of Richard Davis and Prakash Khanna. Richard, not knowing his true face support him and ask Prakash to have a meeting with him as he just stepped in the business world. But as Prakash had a flight back to India in few minutes he said that his daughters will attend it.

And here now Neil Khanna is adamant to not send them for a meeting with that jerk. Neil, actually is a compose one when it comes to business and he knows how the offer of others companies matters but Luke Anderson is a red light for him.