Episode 4

Unedited....

Ignore mistakes!!!!
_____________

Mumbai :

XYZ HOTEL:

Neil was busy doing his work in his suite, yess, he is in Mumbai right now., His phone beeps which made him look out of the world of files.. Looking at the message he smirk and says,
"GET READY FOR THE SURPRISE Mr.GROOM"...

He smiles and get up to surprise everyone...
__________

Mumbai Airport :

Avni and Abeer came out of the airport.,

Avni : bro, hum waise rahenge kaha..? Hotel?

Abeer : No., the boss has made a beautiful hell for you.. so we will go there.. he said playfully making her irritate..

Now Avni was hell irritated. She don't want to argue anymore or want to say something so she just ignored him..

Avni and Abeer was now in Cab, busy in watching Mumbai's roads which are very much crowded, people going here and there, tall buildings, crowded markets, and soon they entered a peaceful lane..

After some time they reach at a beautiful resort...

Avni was awestruck., She just keep looking at the beauty of resort...Abeer smiles looking at her..

Abeer : chale., tumhare boss se milne huh!!.. Avni came out of her thought and reply..

Avni : If this is beautiful hell then I'm ever ready to meet the boss.. she said excitedly almost jumping in her place making Abeer chuckles...

They went Inside the resot. There is not much people around,Only fews are roaming here n there., Abeer gave their luggage to some worker.

He turn towards Avni who was admiring the interior, he hold her hand..

Abeer : come I want u to meet someone..

Avni : Boss.??

Abeer : Maybe., Let's Go...

They came in a beautiful garden, Abeer look here and there to find someone., once he caught that person he told Avni to wait..

He went towrds that person who was talking to some one on call...He smiles and slowly went to him..

He went behind the person amd wait for few seconds., after waiting for 5 seconds, he snatched the persons phine and gave a punched on the back before that person could turn around...

Person : What the... Hell. ? The person groaned and turn around to find Abeer smiles sheepishly..

Abeer : Hell nahi Hello.., Hello, how are you..

Person : Saale, you just wait.. I'll show you...

Abeer : Waiiitttt..!!!! He shouted before...

Abeer : wait I have a surprise for you..

Person : I don't want it, That bloody workaholic already sent me the gift which means he is not coming, now you also go back to Amritsar.. I don't want you both.. I'll do my marriage without you...

Abeer : He is not coming..

Person : No.. he said glaring at the phone., as if it's all that poor thing mistake..

Abeer : Now don't be sad, we don't want a sad groom right... Come with me I have a surprise for you..

Person : I don't want it..

Abeer : Areey, come na.. You'll love it..
And he drag that person all the way to Avni.. Avni was facing her back to them. Abeer stands infront of that person hiding him behind.. Abeer coughs making Avni turn around..she turned and saw Abeer...

Abeer : so ready for the surprise..

Avni : Finally.. she squeals bbtu soon covered her mouth when Abeer move reaveling the person..

Avni jumped in happiness and almost run to that person and hug him...
_____________________________________

Vote!!!!
Share!!!!
Comment!!!!

Byy...

Until next time....