Episode 18

Unedited...

Ignore mistakes!!!!
____________

It's been 5 days to their Vacation... they enjoyed alot.. they visit many places nearby.. temples.. forts.. lakes.. gardens.. local market.. etc..

Today they all decide to take rest and there was Engagement function also.. so they have to prepare for it...

All were sitting in the backyard of the farm... Avni was too silent from morning and was sitting at a distance quit away from everyone...

Mehbeer tries to cheer her but it went in vain... Neil from Morning didn't come out of his room.. as he has some important Meeting to attend and he was video calling his client...

After completion of his work.. he finally come out of his room... he was going to the backyard where everyone was present but he spot Avni from the window sitting quietly under the tree looking somewhat sad.. he frown and decide to talk to her... he came out and greet everyone... and then he decide to talk to Avni so he was going to her.. when Abeer stops him..

Abeer : Neil.. where are you going..??

Neil : to Junglee billi.. she was looking sad.. did something happen..?? He asked worryingly..

Abeer : No... nothing happen.. but please don't go to her.. let her be alone for sometime... she need it.. and he sighs..

Neil : Abeer is everything okay..??

Abeer : yeah... everything is fine.. just don't tease her today.. Neil nodded his head.. Abeer then went away...

All day he notice Avni was sad and silent and lost in her thoughts... she even eat very little... she sat on the chair near the window and stare at the sky all the time....he tries to ask Abeer but he just change the topic...
It's almost evening and Bebe told that they are going to have evening snacks and tea in the garden...

They all settled in the garden and have their tea and snacks with light conversation... Avni was still silent and just stare at the wall.. when someone ask her something she either gave little answer or just nodded her head...after some time she get up and went to sit on the ground little far...

Neil wanted to know what happened to her... Abeer and Neela ma tried to talk to her but she just gave them sad smiles... he was noticing her from morning... Also Abeer and Neela ma was sad too... he wanted ask some one what's the matter... but don't know to whom he ask...
Then he notice Meher and thought to talk to her... she was going inside.. he too silently follow them.. she went to the kitchen... he too come there..

Neil : Meher..

Meher : Bhai you here.. you need something.. He shook his head...

Neil : unm.. Meher do you know what happened to Avni..?? She was quit from Morning.. Meher sighs and smile sadly..

Meher : she is missing some one..

Neil : who??.. and look at her in confusion..

Meher : Pops.. Neil creased his eyebrows...

Meher : Abeer and Avni's dad.. they used to call him Pops.. and today is his birthday.. so she miss him.. particularly this day...she sighs sadly..

Neil become sad too.. he had never seen or heard anything about her dad.. not even from Abeer... Meher continues...

Meher : Abeer and Neela ma try to cheer her up.. but.. and look down.. she was very close to her father.. she was his princess.. and after he left Abeer tries his best to treat her as a princess only... and I'm very proud of him.. he took really good care of both Avni and Neela ma.. Neil smiles and he too felt very happy to hear praising of his bestfriend...