Episode 2

(A/N : Thank you soo much guys for supporting and co operating with me with all this fiasco. And many of you are saying that if whether I am changing the plot or rewriting..

And the answer is NO, I'm not changing the plot., it's still same. I thought to update all the chapters together and then continue it from where we last stop, but then I realised that the starting few chapters of the story are in dire need of editing. So I'm working on them, and adding few inputs also. But i again repeat the plot is still same. You'll get the updates of all chapters in few days. Please wait till then..

Thank you again, for the love and support.)

Enjoy reading::::

Unedited....

Ignore mistakes!!!!
_____________

India :

(Amritsar) :

A big mansion is shown..

Inside a mansion, a lady is seen talking to someone on phone...

Lady : Mr.sharma, aap ne meeting fix ki hai na..

Mr.sharma - yes mam, mene kar di hai par sir ne bol..

She didn't let him complete the sentence

Lady - I know I know aap k sir ne kaha hai ki wo ye meeting handle kar lenge, par don't worry me aapke Sir se baat kar lungi...

Waise wo hai kaha abhi?..

Mr sharma - mam wo Sir kuch imp work kar rahe hai apni cabin me..

Lady : ohk..

Mr.sharma - ok mam, byy

Lady - byy

She cut the call, look at the time

Its 8:00am

Lady - 8 baj gaye hai or ye larki ab tak uthi nahi, or Jo use roj utha ta hai wo to aaj kuch zyada hi jaldi chala gaya..
Pata nahi is ghar me kya chalta rehta hai...

She was continuously blabbering ,
That time a girl came saw her talking to herself..

Girl - good morning.. NEELA MA!!

( So the lady is Neela, Neela Malhotra, A business woman, who handle her husband company after his death and now her Son is handling everything and she is helping him now.. She runs a NGO also.)

Neela ma : good morning, Meher..

(And the girl is Meher, Meher Khanna, Best friend of Neela's naughty daughter and had a crush on her Son.)

Meher : kya hua Neela ma aap aise apne aap se kyun baatein kar rahe ho..

Neela ma : aur kar bhi kya sakti hun, jinse baat karni hoti hai wo to ya jaldi chale jaate hai yaa phir late uth the hai ... she sighs and continue..
Dekho tumhari friend abhi tak uthi bhi nahi hai.. Meri to baat sunti nahi hai or jiski sunti hai wo to chala gaya bina bataye.. She said irritatedly

Meher smiles and gave her a side hug and says,

Meher : Chill Neela ma, aap to jaante ho na wo kaisi hai, to phirr.. relax.., of we keep worrying about her the-..
She was interrupt by someone who yelled from behind loudly...

Both turned their face to see a girl sitting on stairs holding her leg....
They give each other "iska kuch nahi ho sakta " look... They came near her

The girl was sitting on the stairsstep holding her leg, she was looking very cute with messy hairs and a pout adorning on her face...

Neela ma : AVNI tum thik ho..

(N the girl was non other than Avni, Avni Malhotra, Youngets in Malhotra clan so obviously pamperedalot by her mother and brother.. but more her brother.. Her mother can be strict sometime but her brother is her favourite, yeah he irritates her but also loves her the most.)

Avni : yaa I'm fine.. She said making faces..and get up with difficulty ,Meher helps her in standing..

Avni : maine suniaap dono ki baatein .. she said narrowing her eyes..

Neela ma - konsi baat??

Avni - yahi ki wo to aisi hi hai and all..

Meher giggles to which Avni gave her a death glare..

Neela ma : ha to galat kya hai,
or abhi abhi tum ne prove bhi kar diya haina Meher...

Meher : yess Neela ma.. And hi-fied with Neela ma..

Avni : ok, fine I'm going and she turn around to go and but again she get hit by table..

Meher and neela ma laugh at this but soon control it when Avni gave them an angry look..

Avni irritatedly goes to her room while Neela ma n Meher started laughing loudly..

After some time Avni came back getting ready and had her breakfast with lots of talking and gossips..

After breakfast Avni and Meher left for college..
_________________

Here's some info about the relation between Malhotra's and Khanna's..

Both the families knows each other from past 8 -10 years., and are very good friends.. They also are business partners.. They are like family..

And Neela ma is the only one who had seen Neil.. but Avni and Abeer doesn't know about him.. They only know that Neil is Meher's elder brother living in London..

And Abeer doesn't know that Neil khanna who was his friend was the samw,Because they meet in business meeting in New York and became friends..

And...

About Abeer n Meher
So...

Both have feelings for each other but didn't confessed ..

Avni knows that Meher has feeling for her brother but didn't know about Abeer's feeling..
_________________

Vote!!!!
Share!!!!
Comment!!!!

Byy..

Until next time....