Episode 3

Unedited....

Ignore mistakes!!!!
_____________

At Evening :

Neela ma and Avni were sitting in the living room and chit- chatting...

Avni : Neela maa, where is bro??

Neela ma : your bro is busy in meetings and office stuffs..

Avni : par maa it's too late, he was never thi late before..

Neela ma : pata nahi aaj kal subhe jaldi chala jaata hai or raat ko late aata hai.. Mr.sharma told me that he is finishing all his pending works and doing extra work also.. Don't know what happen to him..

Avni : aap tension mat lo, I'll talk to him.. he said side hugging her..

Neela ma : hmm.., she hummed putting her magazine down which she was reading before..

Avni : Okay, Now be a good mother and go to your room, I'll tell watchman uncle to inform us when bro come... Good night..

Neela ma : good night mera baccha she kissed her forhead.. Avni grinned ear to ear and kissed Neela ma's cheek.. and soon both retired to their rooms..

Next morning :

At dining area:

Neela ma and Avni were having breakfast when Meher comes there..

Meher : good morning lovely peoples..
Neela ma and Avni greeted her back..

Meher : are wah aaj kumbhkaran ki subah itni jaldi kaise.. she said sitting beside Neela ma opposite to Avni..
Avni glares at her while Neela ma laugh and went to the kitchen..

Avni : you knwo if I were on your place then, I won't miss Bebe's Paratha ever.. she said when Meher started eating omelette..

Meher : you are just jealous of me..

Avni : Ofcourse I'm.. you get to eat paratha made by Bebe... who will not be jealous..

Meher : yeah right.. Even Bhai says the same thing.. He miss Bebe's Paratha and Murabba sandwich..

Avni : Anyone would be dude!!... she said gulping down the juice..

Meher : okay leave this, tell me one thing, aaj itni jaldi kaise uthna hua..aaj Mr.shah ka lecture hai isi liye to nahi..

Avni : aree, nahi to.. wo to bas aise... but she suddenly get up from her chair and shouts
"Bro"...

Meher : Avni now don't use this old tricks on me haa.. I know your bro is not there, he is in office.. she said sipping her juice.. but soon spit it out when someone coughs from behind her.. Her eyes widened.. she slowly turn around ...And there he was "Abeer Malhotra "...

(Abeer Malhotra., elder son of Neela and Ashish Malhotra., Ceo of Malhotra & Co. A loving son and brother. The only man in Malhotra family and took really good care of Neela ma and Avni after his Dad's death..)

Abeer : good morning..

Avni : good morning bro..

Abeer look at Meher who was now looking at him with wide eyes.. Avni hit her own forhead lightly and shook her head.. Throwing a spoon in her direction she made her come out of her trance..

Meher : go..od mo..rning.. she said embarrassingly tucking her hair strand back.. Abeer looked at her confusingly when he notice her changed behaviour.. Avni sees this and soon jumped in..

Avni : bro ,aap office jaa rahe ho?

Abeer : yeahh!!..

Avni : can you plzz drop us to college.. please please.. She said showing a puppy face..