Episode 22

Unedited...

Ignore mistakes!!!!
__________

After Avni went away with Riya.. Neil and Abeer was standing there only when DD comes there...

DD : sir..

Neil : DD stop calling me sir here.. we are not in the office..

DD : yes sir.. but it's about office work only..

Neil : Okay.. tell me..

DD show him something in laptop which he was carrying..

Neil : what.. how's it even possible. Everything was okay till yesterday... he said running his fingers in his hair..

DD : um.. sir it's look like someone deliberately sending our official informations to them..

Neil : but who.. and how..

DD : don't know..

Abeer : Everything okay guyzz..
He asked worriedly..

Neil : don't know.. wait let me call kunj he was in London only.. And he called kunj.. and tell him the matter..

Kunj : i don't know exactly but the Anderson got some project.. and they were celebrating last night...

Neil : I knew it.. it has to be something with that moron Anderson.. shit... why i didn't thought about it earlier.. he sighs.. and release a breath..
Um.. Kunj I'll talk to you later.. byy..

Prakash comes there..

Prakash : lo bhai tum log yanha ho.. Chalo jaldi read- um.. kya hua hai??

Neil : Nothing.. just business.. and turns to DD.. DD Stella is handling all things right.. DD nodded.. Good call her, tell her to contact Steven and make him investigate about the person leaking our informations... i can't go there now but as soon as this wedding completes we have to be there...

DD : yes sir.. we'll do.. sir you want to take action against that person..

Neil : not now.. let Steven investigate.. and tell him not to make this matter out.. and if he comes to know about that person just make sure to trace his location.. I'll take care of him personally... No one can just come and mess up with my business..

DD : okay sir.. and went away..

Prakash : Neil.. kya ho raha hai.??

Neil : Nothing Dad just some business work.I have to look after it very soon.

Prakash : okay.. are you planning to leave early..

Neil : i have to Dad.. it's about my business..

Abeer : when you are planning to go back.. he asked this time..

Neil : um.. may be after your Reception.. i have to go now.. see you later and went away..

Both Abeer and Prakash look at each other with each other..
"We have to do something very soon"..
Abeer said..

Prakash : Let's go to the ladies..
Abeer nodded and both left from there..
_____________

At Evening :

MEHENDI CEREMONY

All were sitting applying Mehendi on thier hands.. songs were playing in the background.. some were dancing.. while some were just gossiping...

 while some were just gossiping