Episode 5

Unedited....

Ignore mistakes!!!!
_______________

Avni jumped in happiness and almost run to that person and hug him...

Person : Finally, something good happen.. how are u my little Barbie...

Avni : I'm fine, how are you..

Person : Now I'm good.,

Avni : but I'm angry with you??.,  she said breaking the hug..

Person : WHY??

Avni : aap ne mujhe kitne time se call nahi kiya!! She complain like a small child..

Person : sorry I was ac--.... but Abeer interrupted him Before he could say something..

Abeer : to aisi chudail ko phone bhi kon Kare?.. Avni gives him a death glares.

Person : ABEER.. he said sternly..

Abeer : Maine to sirf sach bola... okay.  He shrugged off his shoulder..

Avni : KUNJ BHAI samjhado apne est friend ko ki mujhe se baat na kare....

(So the person is KUNJ, Kunj Sarna, Abeer'schuldhood friend. TreatAvni like his own sister)

Abeer : to karni bhi kise hai..

Kunj : Abeer, shut up.. I can't hear anyword against her.. he side hug Avni, while Avni smirks at Abeer.

Abeer : I can't hear anything agaunst her.. he mimicked Kunj and continue.., itni hi pyaari hai to ralho ise apne paas hi.. we can't handle her anymore..

Avni : what did you say.?? Huh!! I'm getting handful.. wait let me show you.. she said folding her sleeves up..

Abeer : See., this is what I'm talking about.. she become violent.. I have to bare the domestic violence.. he said moving backward when Avni was teady to pounce on him but Kunj held her...

Abeer : I really wish to give you away to the gang..

Avni : Ohh., now i remember.. tell me who is the boss.. Kunj look at them confusingly...

Kunj : Boss.? Who boss.??

Avni : Ask your dear friend..

Abeer : Why would I tell you... you're all ready to beat the hell out of me just a minute ago... Avni was now getting irritated. She was about to say but someone interrupted her from behind...  ''I'm the Boss"

Avni and kunj both turned around to see a girl walking towards them smiling.. Both smiles looking at her., while Abeer closed his eyes...

She came to Abeer and hold his ear, twistung it slightly...

Abeer : ahhh. Yarr...chod na ...Maine tera kaam complete to kar diya..dekh WO tere saam ne zinda khadi hai..he said pointing towards Avni...

Girl : if you forget than let me remind you Mr Malhotra..ki Maine kaam k saath saath ye bhi kaha tha ki use bilkul pareshaan mat karna.. she said after leaving his ear.. Abeer gives 'whatever' look and rub his red ear..

Kunj get confused seeing that girl and Abeer..

Kunj :Wait... Abeer  you know TWINKLE...

(So the girl is Twinkle, Twinkle Taneja, Kunj's fiancée.)

Avni : yaa kunj bhai me and bro know Twinki very well she said excitedly and hugs Twinkle...

Kunj : but HOW??

Abeer : we met Twinkle when we went to Singapore, but for a short period only., andwe became friends as you k ow Indians-Indians. Yeah so after may be a month or two we again meet in Amritsar,she came to our NGO., and  after that me and Avni met her several times and she became like my sister.. he said giving Twinkle a side hug..