Chapter 32

It’s strange how many ways there are to miss someone. You miss the things they did and who they were, but you also miss who you were to them. The way everything you said and did was beautiful or entertaining or important. How much you mattered.

******

If someone had said to him that one day there would be someone coming into his life who would leave their everything only for him, he would have laughed at their face and would advice them to stop day dreaming.

But today he actually experienced that.

That girl who came into his life without any warning has gone now leaving everything.

He read each and every word again and again to believe that it's actually true.

He can't believe that she had left.

He didn't know what to do seeing those papers.

Her lawyer just told him that he cannot resign and left taking the papers with him leaving him a copy.

His father looked broken and sad. He went away defeatedly saying that he had failed his friend as couldn't take care of his daughter.

Whereas Rishabh sat stunned in his place reading the papers.

Power of Attorney.

She has handed over everything to him.

She gave him the power of attorney of the company to him.

He is the boss now.

Actual boss.

He never expected this.

The most heart wrenching part is that she had not only trusted him with the company but also with Aman too.

He wasn't supposed to read that part of the papers but he read.

It was under her will.

That when she no longer is alive in this world, Aman will be his responsibility.

She made him the guardian of Aman as she believes him as their guardian angel.

Rishabh broke into tears reading that part.

Aman is her life.....her whole world.

And she has so much faith in Rishabh that she handed over Aman's responsibility to him.

He never knew that she trusted him that much.

But what he had done?

He avoided her.

He made her cry.

He didn't even gave her a chance to explain.

He made her feel like he hated her.

He hurted her.

And now she is not here.

She left.

He just sat there numbly.

She had known that he would be resigning and so she took such a decision.

It broke him even more thinking about the trust she has on him and in return he had given her only pain.

Currently he is looking at the note she had written for his father.

It was nothing much but yet it was so much.

She has just written that she is leaving for good and she is handing over everything to Rishbah.