Chapter 29

Aadhya watched Rishabh casually chatting with Aman and smiled. But again she frowned remembering about the office.

" Sir what are you doing here?" She asked making him look at her.

" Again with the sir....." He grumbled under his breath and gasped loudly..

" Wait! Why am I here? Did you forget? Don't you remember anything? Did you hit your head during the accident? Do you have Amnesia or something?" He ranted anxiously.

Aman looked at them clueless while Aadhya looked at as if he had gone mad.

"Are you okay?" She asked him slowly.

" Yes! What happened to me?" He exclaimed making her sigh.

" I was just asking what are you doing here when you should be in the office at this time." She said.

" Hey! Do you really think that I will leave you alone here and go to the office?" He asked exasperated.

" I am not alone. Aman and Harish ji are here with me. I am safe and sound, so you should go to the office." She said seriously.

" Are you ordering me? Cute." He smiled ruffling her hair and she looked at him blankly.

" I am serious." She stated.

" Hi Serious, I am Rishabh." He waved his hand at her.

Aman laughed loudly at that making Rishabh grin.

She glared at him hardly making him sigh.

" Why do you want to kick me out of here so badly?" He asked angrily.

" You have worked so hard for that project, so you have to go and take of care of it." She said seriously.

" But I don't want to go, I will tell our staff to handle it." He said.

" Are you seriously going to leave everything on them? I know this is your dream project, please go as it will not be same without your involvement in it." She said softly trying to make him understand.

He went silent thinking about it but he really doesn't want to leave her and he doesn't know how to convince her.

" I know Aadhya but you are important to me." He said looking at her and a warm feeling arose in her heart.

" But project is important too." She said.

" Yeah but not more than you." He said honestly and her heart skipped a beat.

They both just stared at each other.

" Mumma, I brought the books for the exams I have in the next week." Aman said making them snap out of their trance.

" Good, so what exam you have first?" She asked.

"English." He said taking out the book.

" Harish Ji." She called and Rishabh frowned.

Harish who was standing outside by the door side came inside.

" Harish ji, please drop Sir at the office." She said.

" What? No!" Rishabh whined.

" Harish ji please take him." She said ignoring Rishabh whines while Aman was laughing looking at them.

" You better reward me for listening to you." He sulked while going outside.

She just shook her head at his childishness.

Doctor came for her check up and changed her bandages. Aadhya spent her whole time with Aman making him study for the coming exams and they took a small nap also in the afternoon.