Chapter 5

Rishabh was speechless.

Reason is pretty much standing in front of him wearing a black pencil  skirt with White shirt and Black blazer.

She was looking like a perfect business woman inspite of no makeup.

This girl in front of him made him speechless from the very first day itself and he couldn't help but just gawk at her.

" Mr. Malhotra...." He heard her.

" Ms. Aadhya, what are you wearing?" He asked exasperated.

" Clothes?" She asked confused.

" No! I mean why are you wearing these clothes?" He asked her.

" Oh, yesterday you told me that my clothes doesn't suit for my job......so I changed them." She stated.

" Yeah, but now your dress implies you as a boss but not an employee. These kind of dresses are suitable for business parties and all." He said clearing his throat and looked into his laptop not knowing what he blabbering as he just wants a reaction from her.

" What?" She was getting angry now.

And he was looking at her curiously.

" Yes, tone down a little bit." He stated smirking at her.

She gritted her teeth to control her anger and stormed out of his cabin.

She was really angry now.

What does he thinks of himself?

One day he says to wear nice clothes and another day he say to tone down a little.

What does he want?

She removed her blazer and started working without thinking much about him.

He was amused looking at her eyes blazing with anger but she didn't show it on her face and he was proud of himself for bringing atleast a small reaction from her.

A week went away like this......him trying ways to make her angry and her ignoring his comments royally. She started wearing formal shirts and pants which is not either ordinary or  extraordinary according to her job.

He didn't dared to comment on her dressing style this time as she was looking perfect.

This girl doesn't need any branded clothes or makeup to look stylish and elegant. The way she carries herself and her stoic attitude makes her look like an elegant and classic model.

He was more interested in her life than her as he wants to know why she is like this. It has been weeks she has joined here but she doesn't have any friends or acquaintances. He also heard that she doesn't talk to anyone in the office unless it is related to the office work and sits alone in the lunch also without mingling with anyone.

It should be something big which made her like this and he wants to know that.

He tried to know from his father about her and he didn't get any answers.

" Dad, who is Aadhya?" He asked straight away.

His father looked at him stunned.

" What?" His father asked.

" Dad, her file doesn't have any details about her not even her surname and you hired her, so you know something about her." Rishabh said.

" Why are you so interested in her?" His father asked smirking at him.

" No, I am not interested in her. I am just curious to know why she is like that." He said in his defense.

" Like that means how?" His father asked him.