Chapter 22

" Why?"

He asked calmly for which she looked down.

" Tell me, why I shouldn't meet Aman anymore?" He asked standing in front of her.

" Because I don't want him to get attached to you." She said looking straight into his eyes.

" Why you don't want him to get attached to me?" He asked again.

" It's better for him other wise he wouldn't be able to bear when you leave him." She said and her voice cracked at the last.

He sighed loudly.

" Why would I leave him?" He asked.

" Ofcourse you will leave.....one day you have to, you will have your own life, own family.....you can't stay with us." She said and tears fell from her eyes.

He tried hold her arm but she moved away from him.

" Please Sir, Aman is just getting better now.....I don't want to see him  devastated again......please Sir." She pleaded him with tears.

" Aadhya...." He whispered and took her hands in his hands.

" I would never leave you two." He said sincerely and she looked up at him.

" You may not leave now but someday you will get married and it is not possible for you to spend your time with us....with him." She said and tears fell from her eyes.

He wiped her tears but doesn't know how to make her understand and made her look at him.

" How can you even ask me to stay away from you two?" He whispered.

" Do you know how much you two mean to me?" He asked and he himself had tears in his eyes.

She looked at him astonished and her heart fluttered at his words.

" I can't stay away from you and Aman." He said honestly.

He looked into her eyes which had a strange emotion in them which again reminded him of those eyes which haunted him in his dreams.

" Will you believe me if I say something to you?" He asked and she nodded her head in yes.

He smiled and was about to tell her something but a knock on his door interrupted him. Aadhya moved away from him and he told to come in whoever that is.

His manager came inside to talk about some project while Aadhya excused herself and went to her desk. She tried to concentrate on her work but her mind constantly thinks about what he was to tell her and on the other hand Rishabh was mad that he got interrupted.

And the whole day they were busy with their own works.

They didn't meet after their little moment they had in his cabin as he had to go out to deal some problem in the project and she was busy with calls and meetings.

She went home and saw Aman doing his homework. She took shower and started preparing for dinner.

" Mumma, I want to meet buddy." Aman asked and she froze.

" Aman concentrate on your homework." She said sternly and he obeyed.

After sometime she came into the living room to see Aman looking bored at the T.V.

" Aman shall we play a game?" She asked him and he jumped in excitement.

They played different games for sometime and in between Aman always ask about Rishabh which made her worried. She always diverts the topic and at last again he asks her about him.