Chapter 36

The first thing in the morning Aadhya thought to do was to visit her family and so she went to the graveyard.

She frowned looking at the fresh flowers on the graves as to who kept them when she didn't visit them since 3 months. Her frown deepened when she saw lillies on her mother's grave.

She shrugged her thoughts away and talked to them for sometime. She went back to her house to see Aman still asleep and she started preparing breakfast.

After Aman woke up, she made him fresh and fed him breakfast. Then they just sat and watched t.v. Aadhya  didn't realise that they slept until it was evening.

She prepared dinner as they skipped lunch and started arranging all their clothes in the wardrobes. While she was arranging, her gaze fell on the corner shelf where a box is there which consists full of past memories.

She swallowed and quickly shut the door. She doesn't have the courage to open it yet.

Aman wanted to go to the park and Aadhya obliged.

She sat there watching him playing on the slides and thought that Aman has gained a little height and weight. She smiled at the thought that how her brother would have felt happy and would have boosted about his genes if he was alive.

She sighed sadly.

She doesn't know what to do with her life anymore.

All her loved ones were dead.

The one whom she loves is engaged to someone else.

The one whom she loves and respects as her father has suffered a stroke.

Though he is alright now, there is an unknown fear ignited inside her now.

She wouldn't lie, she has been shaken from inside hearing about this news on some channel and immediately booked a flight to come back.

And these all instances somewhere made her think herself as a bad omen and unlucky as all her loved ones are going away from her.

The only good thing that left in her life is Aman and she can't even imagine her life without him.

She can only wish that she wouldn't become that bad omen in his life and if even she is then she would sacrifice her life to save him but she wouldn't let anything bad happen to Aman.

She would protect him with her life.

In all these thoughts, she didn't observe that someone has took a seat beside her and when she saw, she gasped loudly.

She looked at Rishabh wide eyed and Rishabh was looking at her in concern.

" Aadhya are you okay?" He asked.

" Yes. Why are you asking like that?" She asked frowning.

" You looked like you were in pain." He said.

" I am." She whispered and looked away.

Rishabh's heart clenched and stayed silent.

" I am Sorry." She heard and looked at him.

" Why?" She asked.

" For everything." He said looking at her.

" It's not your mistake for what had happened." She said looking down.

" No, it is. Knowingly and unknowingly I have hurted you a lot." He said and tears formed in her eyes but she controlled herself.

" I should have listened to you instead of running away. I should have been there for you instead of pushing you away." He said looking down.