Chapter 2

She woke up sweating profusely due to the nightmare she had.

She looked for Aman in the bed but he was not there and she got panicked. She rushed through the door and ran into the living room but he was not there too.

"Aman" She called out but didn't get any reply.

She looked in the kitchen, outside, backside of the house but he was no where to be seen.

"Aman" She yelled.

" Mumma.....I am here only." He came from the bathroom.

She ran towards him and hugged him tightly. Ofcourse she didn't check in the bathroom. She doesn't know why she got panicked so much maybe because of that nightmare she got.

" Why are you crying?" He asked wiping her tears.

" I thought I lost you too." She cried.

" I will not leave you mumma." Saying this he hugged her.

" Why did you wake up so early?" She asked him.

" I couldn't sleep." He said looking down.

" Mee too." She sighed sadly.

" We need to go to the doctor Aman, these nightmares aren't stopping and you are not sleeping at all nowadays." She said.

It's been 6 months and they still couldn't get out of the trauma.

" But we are using the medicines na mumma." He asked frowning as he doesn't want to go to the hospital.

" Yeah but I think we need another session of therapy, because you need to join the school soon and I also need to join the work." She explained to him.

" But I hate hospitals mumma......." He said and tears fell from his eyes.

Her heart bleeds everytime she sees him crying and she hugs him tightly.

" This is the last one before you join the school.....I promise." She said to him and he nodded his head.

" Come lets get ready and go." She said and took him inside to get ready.

They went to the hospital and had their sessions. Doctor said that they have improved a lot and this session will help them more.

******

Ding Dong

She heard her door bell rang and went to open the door.

She was shocked to see the person as soon as she opened the door.

" Uncle?"

" Yes, it's me......you thought I wouldn't find you?" He asked her seriously.

" No, I thought you will find out but not this soon." She sighed and closed the door when he entered inside.

" What are you doing to yourself Shaanvi?" He asked her sadly and she stayed silent.

" You have a mansion and you are living here in this small house?" He asked her.

" Dad had bought this house for me as a gift because I liked it when I saw it for the first time and that mansion keeps reminding us about them." She gulped.

" I understand." He said sadly.

" Would you like to have something uncle?" She asks him pouring water for him in a glass.

" No beta, water is enough.....and where is Aman?" He asked her drinking the water.

" He is sleeping." She said to him.