Deception No More

T/N pov.

My optics open and close in a daze, I hear Starscream talking as I feel my feet dragging along the ground.

T/N: what happ-

Something strikes the side of my face plate, looking over i see Breakdown holding one of my arms.

Breakdown: be quite!

Knockout: we'll let lord Starscream deal with him Breakdown.

Lord... Starscream? What about Megatron!? No doubt in my mind he could survive that exploration.

T/N: what.... happened to... lord Megatron!?

Breakdown: you left him for scrape!!

That's right... I couldn't convince him to leave that Space Bridge... I had no choice but to leave him...

As they walk the sound of Starscreams voice becomes louder and louder.

Starscream: my fellow Deceptions, it pains me to say this again but. Are Master Megatron has parish in the explosion of the Space Bridge.

Breakdown and knockout walk in to the ship control room where Starscream is giving a speech to Vehicons with  Sound Wave behind him.

Starscream: but we are stronger now that I'm in control now. *smiles with devilish intent as he sees T/N*
You! You left are former leader for scrape! Now because of your actions I must take over. He,he,hem. Bring him here.

They do as Starscream tells them and toss me to the metallic floor Starscream kneels down and chuckls.

Starscream: *quietly* how does it feel knowing I'm the Deceptions now lord? *grins*

Slowly bushing my self to my knees I look at Starscream. Spitting some Energon by his feet I lightly laugh.

T/N: new Lord? That's bad comedy. *grouns* lord Megatron will return Starscream... *slowly stands up* and when he does i can't wait to see the look on your fa- aaahhhh.

Following on one knee I see Starscreams fingers stabing my left leg. He pulls his hand out and stands over me looking at his fingers.

Starscream: how I've wanted to see you die for so long now... but I want to  enjoy seeing you beg for your Spark.

T/N: get fraged Starscream.

Starscream slaps me across my face plate and looks to the Vehicons.

Starscream: that's lord Starscream!

Breakdown and knockout grabe my arms and drag me away. My vision starts getting fuzzy do to the Energon leaking from my leg.

Arcee's pov ?? Hours later.

Opening my eyes I place my hand over my face plate, looking around seeing Bumblebee sitting in a metal chair with his arms crossed and Optics shut.

Pushing my self up my hole boy swells in pain. Bumblebee lifts his head and sees I'm awake he stands up and looks at me. 

Bumblebee: weep, woop, boop, beep.
(Arcee! Your awake. How do you feel?)

Arcee: pain... where's the rest of the team?

Bumblebee sits back down and looks at me.

Bumblebee: weep, woop, beep,boop woop, beep. (Bulkhead and Optimus are on a scouting mission and Ratchet is dropping the kids off)

Arcee: *lies back down* what hit me? my hole body's in pain.

Bumblebee looks down and cups his hands. I look at him with a little concern.