Forgotten Memoirs Part 2

Previously on Transformers Prime Long Lost Spark.

Knockout: just as I remember stubborn as usual.

Megatron: when will my Scout be able to fight?

Knockout: in a cycle or two.

????: mmhhh~ I wonder who's in my ship?

T/N: Blackarachnia...

Forgotten Past Part 2

Arcees pov.

Ratchet sent me and Jack on a Energon hunt in a forest. But I dont like it, Jack and I heard a faint engine but Jack said it might be a dirt bike. I doubt that but it's not a good sign.

Especially when I'm getting strange Energon signals. walking a little further I find a ship.

Jack: what happened here?

Arcee: crash landing, stay behind me. Low and close.

Getting closer to the ship me and Jack hide behind some broken trees, I was about to move when I hear foot steps coming from the ship.

Arcee: stay down and dont mo-

????:aaahhhh.

Looking back to the ship I see him... fall out the ship, he gets stuck to the ground by webs... my deepest fears come back to me as I see her.

T/N: Blackarachnia...

Blackarachnia traces her finger along T/N chest plate with a sinister grin.

Arachnid: I'm surprised you remember me... the names changed, its Airachnid now.

She brings her finger close to his Optic and laughs with glee.

Airachnid: It's time to finish what i started.

Jack: Arcee that's the bot that... you know... Arcee?

Jack looks to me but all I can do is remember her with that sinister grin. Bring her spider arm down sending Energon spewing along the walls. Not wasting any time I try activating my com.

Arcee: Arcee to base I need a Ground Bridge asap. Base do you read? Scrape.

Jack: arcee what's the plan?

Arcee: we need to go.

Jack: but i thought he was a auto-

Arcee: not anymore.

T/N grunts in pain as Airachnid pushes her two fingers in his chest plate.

Airachnid: do you remember when I did the same thing to you when you defended Arcee?

T/N: why would I defend a auto- yyaaaggghhh!!!!!!

Airachnid lifts her fingers and sees the Energon dripping off them.
In one quick motion she rips T/N fase guard off and moves closer.

Airachnid: dont you remember what I did to you and Tailgate? 

Arcee: we need to go now.

Jack: but what abo-

Arcee: now.

I slowly start walking away with jake beside me.

T/N pov.

Struggling to get out of the webs I see a human look me in the Optics. Why's a human out here and why isn't he running away?

Feeling my arms begin to move I activate my Energon Blades and cut out the webbing, in the process I cut two of Airachnids spider arms off.