Energon Mine Part 3

Previously on Transformers Prime Long Lost Spark...

Optimus: what's wrong old friend?

Ratchet: I know Arcee can defend her self but I just don't trust T/N like you do Optimus. Arcee: ...why are you helping us?

T/N: you bots helped me now I'm returning the favor.

Arcee starts thinking to her self as T/N starts to make his engine pop.

T/N: chicken... bok,bok,bok!

Arcee: Scrap, fine. If I keep up with you I get to punch you in the face plate for Cliffjumper.

Arcee: wish my head light were on my chest plate.

T/N: Arcee, if that were true then every bot wouldn't stop looking at you chest plate.

Arcee: w-what? w-hy would any b-bot do that to me?

Arcee and T/N turns are head and see a Vehicon looking at them, Arcee transformer her arm to its blaster and shot the Vehicon.

T/N: oh frage my Spark...

Energon Mine Part 3...

T/N is sitting behind cover talking to himself with his arms crossed as Arcee's shooting at Vehicons.

T/N: you could have been long gone. but no, you had to tell Optimus about the Energon mine's. *looks and points at Arcee* and then Arcee just happens to drive in the base at the time.

T/N sits up and make fists, he puts them on his hips and impersonates Optimus prime.

T/N: good timeing Arcee, you'll accompany T/N to see if the Energon mine's valid. But if you you two spot by any DECEPTION!!! ignore my commands and START SHOOTING UP THE ENERGON MINE!!!!

T/N looks at Arcee with his Optics wide open. Arcee docks under her cover and gives him a blank stare.

Arcee: you done? Are you gonna help me now?

T/N: help you? HELP YOU!? *waves his arms around. He leans to his left points at Arcee* I specifically told you I DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH ENERGON TO FIGHT!!!!

Arcee: but you had enough to speed down a highway?

T/N: I was trying to lightn the mood!!

A blast of Energon hits T/N cover making him flinch. He grabs a rock and stands up, seeing the Vehicon that shot at him he throws the rock directly at his Face plate nocking him over.

T/N: I'm trying to have a conversation here!!

The Deceptions look at each other as T/N sits back down. They continue shooting as T/N crosses his arms and rest his head the cover.

Arcee: so your not helping?

T/N: nnnnope.

Arcee rolls her Optics and continues to shot at the Deceptions.

T/N: I do wonder what you're gonna tell Optimus though. Are you gonna say he shot first or he tired to shot me in the back or he ditched me.

Arcee: *ducks back in to cover* you think that low of me?

T/N: ya I do.

Arcee: EVEN AFTER ALL WE'VE BEEN THROUGH ON CYBERTRON!!!... *widens Optics*

T/N: there it is, *points at Arcee* what happened on Cybertron? what was I to you? How did we meet? I asked you on the way here and you deflected the question!

Arcee was about to say something but several Energon blasts fly past are covers.

T/N grunts in anger as he transformes his arms to its Cannon.