The Scout

Arcee's pov.

Walking through the Ground Bridge the only thing running through my mind was that Con, and what he said made it even worse.

"Wheres Cliffjumper? I was thinking of Scrapping another one of your partners."

I dont recognize that bot so... what did he mean by that?

Optimus: Arcee, are you all right? You look distracted.

Arcee: it's that Con... I dont know why but he got to me to easily.

Optimus: dont let your anger blind you to the present. A deception will surely take advantage of you if you let them.

Arcee: it was like he knew what I was gonna do... but your right Optimus. *looks at Optimus* I'll try.

Optimus gives a light smile before walking over to Ratchet. I cross my arms and sigh in anger. Bumblebee walks over to me with a worried look in his optics.

Bumblebee: beeb, beeb, woop, Boop.
(Are you okay Arcee? your leaking Energon)

Arcee: dont worry Bee. Just another day with the Deceptions.

Bumblebee: beep, boop, woop, beep.
(Ya I hear that, ran in to some my self. Nothing I couldn't handle.)

Arcee: how did your scouting go?

Bumblebee puts his hands to his hips and scuffs.

Bumblebee: woop, boop, beep, woop. (almost got in to a accident with a human. Guy most have been doing at least four hundred and fifty kilometers)

I give Bumblebee a look of confusion as I put my hands on my hips.

Arcee: what was the Vehicle?

Bumblebee rubs his chin.

Bumblebee: beep, beep, boop.
(A green Camaro with two black rasing strips... why?)

Optimus and ratchet walk over to me and Bee.

Ratchet: that appears to be the new Decepticon Scout, I hack the CCTV cameras and back tracked from five months.

Arcee: and?

Ratchet walks over to his control console and looks to us.

Ratchet: I mostly found him in his alt mode, but I did find a blurry photo of his face.

He clicks a button and like Ratchet said, a blurry image of the Deception. To blurry to make out the bots faceplate but his optics Bluish reddish.

Ratchet: unfortunately that's all I've got on the madder.

Bulkhead walks in with Cliffjumper.

Cliffjumper: me and Bulkhead found some Energon... but I can tell what's goin' on here is more important.

Arcee: a new Decepticon.

Bulkhead: give me some details on this Con. I've been meaning to add a new Con to my list.

Optimus: Scout class. He's heavily armed and very dangerous.

Cliffjumper: by heavily armed? We talkin' plasma cannon? Neuron rays?

Arcee: heavy triple shot Energon Cannon.

Bumblebee: beep, peep, boop. (I wouldn't wanna get hit by that)

Ratchet: I recommend none of you do if you encounter this Decepticon, we dont have enough information about him.

Cliffjumper: we've delete with dangerous Cons before.

Optimus: perhaps, but rushing in head first will jeopardize you and the team. But as for now, we need Energon now more then ever.

Ratchet walks over to the Ground Bridge controls.

Optimus: Bulkhead you and Bumblebee will go to a Energon sours north of Jasper.

Arcee: me and Cliff are going throu the ground bridge?

Ratchet: yes, be careful this source of Energon is in high quantities. So be on the look out.

Cliffjumper: always. You know me Ratchet, any Cons that messes with me or Arcee-

Ratchet: yes, yes, yes "get the horns" *activates the Ground Bridge* be careful if you see any Decepticon be sure to report in.

Me and Cliffjumper transforme and drive throu the Ground Bridge... I have a burning feeling I won't see the last of that Con.

T/N pov.

Walking around the hole's of are Ship waiting for my next command I start to get really bored. I desided to go for a drive and take a walk to the Ground Bridge controls.

Walking to a Desepticon Grunt at the Controls I tap his shoulder. He turns around and sees me.

Grunt: your getting bored again?

T/N: how can you tell?

The Grunt turns around and activates the Ground Bridge.

Grunt: you only come here when you bored and need a drive.

T/N: you know me so well.

I transform and was about to drive throu the Beige but Starscream stands in front of me.

Starscream: just the Deception I was looking for...

I transform and look ar Starscream with anger burning inside me.

T/N: what do you want?

Starscream raps a arm around my shoulder and chuckles.

Starscream: I need your scouting abilities to help me- I mean Lord Megatron.

Slapping his arm away form me I start walking to the Ground Bridge, Starscream growls at me and graps my door pulling me to him. He spins me around and meets my Energon Cannon.

T/N: listen Screamer, I dont care if your second in command, and I dont want any part of your slagin plan.

Not letting Starscream speak a word I start walking through the Ground Bridge, in a fit of anger Starscream changes the location of the Ground Bridge.

T/N: for the love of the Allspark I told you I'm not helpin-

Heavy impact, that's all I got as I'm flong through the Ground Bridge. Landing on my back I get up as quickly as my body will let me.

I see the Ground Bridge close making my Spark burn with Rage.

T/N: when I get my hands on that slagin' Con I'll ripe him apart peace by peace.

Hearing a Ground Bridge open behind me I turn my head and transform my arms to my Cannons. Seeing a Blue bike and Red Muscle car.

T/N: oh for bootin up cold.

My face plat clamps together as I get ready to fight... something ketchs me Optickz. Looking down I see Energon leaking out of my chest plate. Transforming my right Cannon back to my arm and place it on my chest plate.

Arcee and Cliffjumper both transformer with there Energon weapons ready.

Cliffjumper: so this is the new Scout Ratchets so scared of?

T/N: I... I can scrap both of y-ya with out e-even trying.

Arcee notices the Energon leaking from my chest plate.

Arcee: what happened Con Megatron beat the Scrap out'f ya?

T/N: you wish... A-Autobot scum.

Cliffjumper: should we tell Ratchet?

Arcee looks at me with a cold stare. I feel my Spark drop slightly as I figure a way out of this situation... I can transform I'll use more Energon trying to get away... the only thing I can do is fight.

Arcee: no, we can take him.

I transform my right arm back to my Cannon and point both at Cliffjumper and Arcee.

T/N: let's dance Autobots.