Downfall

T/N pov.

It's been a week or two since me and Arcee fought blackarachnia, why did I help her? What thing in my spark made me help her? And protect her and the human for that matter?

To many questions have been running through my head, to many to answer... unless...  finding the Information room, I see a Vehicon typing away.

Walking over to him I tap his shoulder.

T/N: I need to use this for a few, You mind?

He turns around his headand sees me, stopping what he was doing and turns around.

Vehicon: no can do, Starscreams order's.

T/N: what, why? I was able to use this a few days ago.

Vehicon: I don't know he didn't say.

Placing my hand on his shoulder i pl him close.

T/N: if you don't let me use this computer. No one will find your rusting corpse. *leans back* okay?

He shakes a little bit but he walks past me and leaves the room.

T/N: thats only gonna buy me a few minutes. Probably rusting his tailpipe right now.

Quickly going to the computer I start typing to find any Information I can find about my self. Anything before Megatron found me, but... nothing. It's like I never existed... unless maybe if I...

Opening Autobot information i scroll through until my optics widen as I see a file on... me.

T/N: I... I was an' autobot.

Opening the file only pops up a corrupted warning shows up...

I was going to continue before I hear scratching along the walls, closing whag I was doing I spin around and point my energon Canon at Starscream.

Starscream: so the truth is revealed hmm? You shoot me here and naw, *gives T/N a smug grin* Megatron will rip your spark out your chest plate.

T/N: or I could do Megatron a favor and scrap you, maybe I could become Second in command? Hmm. What do you think of that? 

I start slowly walking to Starscream with a devilish grin. Turning my other hand to my energon blade Starscream starts nervously chuckling.

Starscream: I will destroy you if you take another step! *T/N keeps walking* I mean it!!

Starscream quickly swings down with his hand, moving forward quickly i turn my Cannon back and punch him in his face plat.

He grabs his face plat and hits the metal wall, moving his hands away just in time to stop me from bushing my blade through his Neck.

T/N: whats the madder Starscream? *uses other hand and pushes the back of the blade* to much?

Starscream: I... I will destroy you when I get *T/N pushes his blade further in to Starscream hands* yyyyyaaaaaaghghggh!!

????: WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!!!???

Starscream: M-master help me! His gone crazy!!

Turning my head slightly I see Megatron slowly raising his Cannon. I back off and Starscream falls to his knees, he looks at his hands and to Megatron.

T/N: apologizes Lord Megatron. *turns around and kneels* I lost my temper.

Megatron: and why would that be?

T/N: *looks up* Starscream was trying to play your role my Lord.

Megatron: was he naw? *walks over to Starscream* I believe this is a good punishment for you then.