Brothers In Arms Part 1

Jake's pov.

It's been a week since team Prime stopped Megatrons plan's. Optimus says the Deceptions have gotten more quick to retreat from a fire fight, with Megatron out of the picture who knows who's in command of the Deceptions.

Rafael: ...ck? Ja...? Jack!

Blinking my eyes I look to Raf and Miko.

Miko: you okay dude? You're super zoned out.

Jack: *rubs head* ya I'm okay.

Miko: You've been standing there like a *folds arms over her chest* Mummy

Shaking my head I open the door to are school and see are respected Autobots in there ault modes.

Miko: last one to the bass is a rotten egg.

Get on Arcee I put my helmet on and grab her handle bars.

Jack: you gane Arcee?

Arcee:.... *sigh* just this ones.

Jack: *fist pumps* all right you two are going down!

T/N pov.

Ever since I escaped the Description war ship Starscream sent flyers after me... so I swapped my colors from green with black racing strips to black with green racing strips.

Taking the Deception logo's off my doors definitely help me out to, haven't transformed in three days.

I need to find a Space that's not populated, stretch my joints a little...

Driving down a dirt road I take see if no human or bot is around, stering my self of the rood I transformer and start to stretch.

T/N: I needed this... *stretchs back* ngahhh... being in my ault mode for that long really cramps a bot.

The sound of engines makes me start to panic a little. Transforming as fast as I can I see Arcee, Bulkhead and Bumblebee drive past me with more humans...

Scrape! Why are they all the way out here!? Calm down maybe they didn't see me.... oh frag.

Arcee and Jack drive over to me and Jack hops off.

Jack: whats a Camaro doing out here?

Bulkhead and a human girl drive next to Acree. The human girl walks over to Jake and starts to take pictures of me.

????: let's keep it for are selfs!

Jack: Miko if *points to the Camaro* it got out here then it has a owner.

Bumblebee drives next to Bulkhead and a small human steps out.

????: I have one of those cars as a little model I made.

Jack: maybe we should try to find the owner. Arcee can you Bee and Bulk
give see if you can the owner.

Arcee thinks for a minute before telling Bumblebee and the smaller human to stay behind.

Arcee and Bulkhead drive off looking for my "owner". The smaller human walks over to me and trys to peek his head over the my door.

Bumblebee: weep, boop, beep, woop? (What are ya doin' Raf?)

Raf looks at Bumblebee in his ault mode. Bumblebee transformers and looks at Raf.

Rafael: I always wanted to a Camaro up close. Never usually get the chance to.

Bumblebee kneels down and looks at me.

Bumblebee: beep, woop, boop, doot? (I thought you had a little model of one?)