The Argument Part 1

Megatron is standing in front of his console of his ship. Looking out with his hands folded behind him.

Starscream walks over to Megatron.

Megatron: Knockout says you made a fast recovery.

Starscream: I still feel the pain from your adjustments Master.

Megatron: good... Now to the madder at hand.*turns head* where's my scout?

Starscream: in your absence Master, I sent him out to find Energon and he didn't return.

Megatron turns around and looks at Starscream.

Megatron: don't take me for a fool Starscream.

Megatron kicks Starscream to the floor.

Starscream: Master I beg of you, I did all I could. I tried to find him Master but his sign-

Megatron: ENOUGH!! You will find my...  Scout. if you fail me again Starscream... I will rip you apart piece by piece... now go before I change my mind.

Starscream: but that is impossible Master! He betrayed us!

Megatron kneels over Starscream and looks at Starscream.

Megatron: the only reason he betrayed us is because of you Starscream...

Megatron walks over to Starscream and folds his hand behind him.

Megatron: get up Starscream... *turns his head* I feel like scouting.

Jack, Miko and Rafael walk out of the school entrance and see T/N in his ault mode. The three of them walk over to T/N as his doors open.

Raf jumps in the back as Miko sits in the passenger seat, Jack sits in the driver seat.

Some of the students see Jack in the driver's seat making some students slightly jealous. T/N was about to start his engine but someone knocks on the glass.

Jack turns his head and sees Vince. Rolling the window down Vince takes a good look inside.

Jack: what do you want Vince?

Vince: just taking a good look at my new car.

Jack: your new car? This isn't even my car, just borrowing it from a friend.

Raf: I don't think you could handle this car.

Vince give Raf a dirty look, he was about to say something but T/N starts his engine. Vince takes a step back as T/N rear wheels spin back words.

Jack puts his hands on the wheel pretending to drive as T/N turns his wheel and puts it in first. Vince starts Coughing as T/N leaves him in a cloud of smoke.

T/N pov.

Jack looks at my steering wheel as I drive to the base.

Jack: was that really necessary?

Raf: I thought it was fun.

Miko: you can say that again, wow!

T/N: Jack if I wanted to I could have popped a wheelie on him, now that would've been necessary.

Miko: ahgg... Why didn't you do that!?

T/N: Arcee told me to keep it on the down-low. She didn't want me to bring too much attention to ya.

Jack: too much attention? I think between you, Arcee and Bumblebee. The whole school thinking I'm some sort of street racer.

Miko: what's wrong with that? You get to drive cool cars get lots of money and you get all the ladies.