Forgotten Memoirs Part 3

Previously on Transformers prime long lost spark.

T/N feels his arms begin to move so he activate his Energon Blades and cut out the webbing, in the process he cut two of Blackarachnias spider arms off.

Arcee: Jack your a kid. The only reason you're here is because I said it was okay. Your not my partner I've lost to many.

Blackarachnia stops and lifts up her spider leg. With one clean swip she kills Tailgate, she then walks over to T/N and readys her hand.

Forgotten Memoirs Part 3.

Arcee's pov.

Arcee: Tailgate!! T/N!!!

Blackarachnia chuckles as she walks over to me with Energon dripping from her fingers, she licks some off and chuckles at me.

Blackarachnia: what's the matter Arcee? Cant stand losing two partners?..... what? Got nothing to say?

She stops and pokes the tip of her finger to my chest plate. Looking to T/N as he weakly looks at me.

T/N: I-it's o-okay...

He's head drops as a explosion goes off sending metal flying. Energon Blasts come through the hole sending Arachnia running to the shadows.

Bumblebee and Cliffjumper come through the hole, Cliffjumper comes to me and helps me as Bumblebee stops and looks T/N hanging.

Cliffjumper: Bee! let's go!

Bumblebee helps Cliffjumper hold me as they walk out... Blinking my

Blinking my optics rapidly I look to Jack.

Arcee: Jack you need to run! I'm afraid I've lost to much, I can't lose you too. RUN!!

As Jack runs away all I can think of is breaking out of these webs remembering what T/N did I activate my arm blade.

T/N pov.

Following the drops of Energon I turn both my arms to there Cannons.

T/N: I've been waiting a long time for this spider! Show yourself!

Airachnid: I figured you to be Scrap after are little Encounter... but I guess I can have some more fun with you in my ship~

T/N: *looks around* I wouldn't Fragg you even if you were the last fem-bot on Cybertron Autobot.

Hearing tree branches brake I turn around but get hit by her webs. She lands on the ground and growls at me.

Airachnid: stop calling me an Autobot! Never have been and never will be... hem,hem,hem. Funny you calling me a Autobot when you used to be one.

Looking at Airachnid I start thinking on what she said... "never have been and never will be" she told me Optimus Prime told her to jump me when I was hanging...

T/N: you're liying! Optimus gave you the order to jump me! You told me yourself!

Airachnid laughs and leans down she grabs the top of my head and smiles.

Airachnid: I know your stalling to help Arcee and that human, and you dont even know your doing it.

Breaking from the Weeping I try to shoot Blackarachnia but she moves in quick succession. Getting up as fast as I can I just miss some of her acid.

She jumps at me with her claws ready, I dodge to the right and kick her to the ground.

T/N: enough of your lies Autobot! Time to get scraped.

Jack's pov.

While runing I can hear that spider bot and T/N fighting in the distance, I cant do nothing I need to do something. Arcee's stuck in webs and I'm running away...