VIII

{Howl's moving castle is godly! I have Rewatched it for like 100 of times lol.)

"Here

"Here." You said, placing plates and the coffee cups in the table. "Thank you." He took the cup and sipped some coffee as you took a sit beside him.

"Would you like a cookie? My Mom made these!" You offered him the plate. He nodded and took one.

"Do Wanna play some games?" You asked, excited, as you still haven't finished your quests. He nodded and you took him to your room, happy that you got one more player to play with. "You can take the PC! It would be easier for a newbie." You motioned him to sit down on the chair as you sat beside him and opened the music box that played a calm music that you knew all too well.

"So you should use this to regain your Hp and you can use this combo by clicking this." You explained to him as he nodded with full concentration. "Well, I should log in too." You said, as you opened the game on the other pc. Mind you, it was your brother's pc but you took it from him.

"I died again..Ugh, Why's this boss so hard to kill?!" You sighed in frustration. "Avenge me, Lucas!" You dramatically sighed. "Okay." He replied, burning with determination to avenge you. You laughed knowing he wouldn't be able to kill the boss because lucas's just in level 15! But seeing him determined was cute.

"What the hell?! How'd you kill him?!" You questioned, astonished. "Did I do something wrong..?" He asked, worried that you're upset. "No, you didn't!! It's just I'm shocked, Even I wasn't able to kill him.." You sighed and he relaxed again. "Oh.."

"Alas, the quest is complete.." You chuckled in bliss. "Thank you so much, Dear comrade of mine!" You thanked him and he gave a nod. "Oh? My family's coming soon! Would you like to have dinner with us?" You asked, turning off the Pc's. "No, I should get going." He replied, glancing at his watch. "Alright then..But let's play again!" You smiled, as you walked him to your Porch. "Of course." He smiled back at you.

"Honey? Oh! Hello there!" Your mother beamed as she saw Lucas. "Hello." He bowed at her and she chuckled. "Didn't know you would make any friends in the lifetime but here we are!" Your mother teased you as you glared at her.

"You are..?" Your father questioned as he eyed the stern male suspiciously. "He's my friend, Lucifer." You introduced him to your father. "Hello." The younger male bowed again. "Sis!!" Ren ran to to you and hugged your waist tightly as he glared at Lucas. "What did you say about me, you brat?!" Asahi grumbled but stopped as he stared at the new person. "What is this scoundrel doing here, this late at night?!" He glared at him and Lucas stared back with a poker face. "Rude!" Your mother pinched his ear and twisted it. "O-oww!" He Shrieked in agony.

"Lucifer, Eh? That name's odd..." Your mother mumbled. "..Anyways, Have dinner with us, Lucifer!" Your mother offered.

"Young master." A voice chimed in. You glanced and saw the butler from the other day. He walked up to Lucas and bowed at him.