VII

○◌○◌○◌○◌○◌○◌○

○◌○◌○◌○◌○◌○◌○

"Now, what should I do.." You mumbled to yourself. You weren't scared of him now but being with such a pretty person that looks like 2d is still uncomfortable! "Are you okay?" He asked, tapping your forehead. "Yes, I am!"
(If you get the reference, Ily! T-T) You jumped back, in a defensive position.

"Umm I should go home now.." You said, checking the time from your phone. *OI OI OI* Your phone rang, making you jump and lucas a bit surprised. "Ah, Brother's calling me." You apologized to him and picked up the call. "State your business." You stated.
"Huhh, You little brat! Can't you give me some respect?!" Your brother Scoffed, angrily. "Ah, I knew it! You don't have any brain cells left." You teased. "Oi-" He was cut off by your mother "(Y/n), I'm sorry honey, your father's client called him to bring me too for a Family dinner because his client's wife wanted to meet me and I can't leave Ren alone so long story short, we're out now and you'll be alone for a while but if you want to I can send your brother to pick you up." Your mother explained, her voice filled with worry. "Ah Mum, no need! I can stay alone and it's only for a while, Right? So you don't have to worry!" You grinned. "No mum, let me pick her up!" A voice came from the other side. Oh, it's probably your brother. "No, Asahi you're being overprotective and she's bigger now so she has the right to make her own decisions." Your mother scolded him and you laughed victoriously. "Alright honey, see you later!" Your mother chuckled and cut of the call.

░4:59 pm░

You looked at the time and sighed. It was getting pretty late.. Oh! You have to buy food for Nyx too. What if he's waiting for you alone, sad.. You sighed again. "Can I take you home?" He asked, his voice low as his breath touched your ear making you blush. "W-what?" You asked, your face coating with a deep shade of red making him smile and it didn't get unnoticed by you thus making you blush more, if possible. 'When did he came so close?? And why is his voice so freaking hot?! Why am I here?!' Thoughts ran inside your head in ✨speed✨.

"Can I walk you home? He repeated, his tone softer than before.
"A-ah yes, Of course." You smiled at him. "But I have to buy some food for Nyx first, so if you don't mind." You stated apologetically. "I don't." He replied, sincerely. You nodded and started walking, him following you.

"Where's the pet food section?" You asked a female worker that was boredly scrolling through her phone.
"Oh?" She got up and stole some glances at lucas and a moment later, she motioned you to follow her.

"Here it is." She pointed at the shelves with many different kind of pet foods and walked away, brushing her shoulder to Lucas's in the process. "Ah, I'm so sorry~!" She apologized to him though he didn't even glanced at her as his eyes were glued on your frame.

"Umm, can I have your number?" She asked, blushing and He just walked to your side, not even glancing at her.

"Shit, how do I reach it?" You grumbled, as you tried to take your pet's favourite food. "Here." He said and gave you food, your back touching his chest. He was close, really close. "Ah, T-thank you" You shuttered as his Cologne hit your nose, you flushed up more and tried to squirm away from his grasp.

As for the worker...
She stared at you, flustered, annoyed. "Bītch.."
She grumbled and walked away.

"Kyaa he's hot!" A girl murmured to her friend.

"Ikr! Wait isn't he the heir of Carter Family?!" Her friend squealed. "So, is this his girlfriend?" One more of her friend's asked annoyed.
"Maybe.. But what is he doing here?! Wasn't he abroad?" She questioned.
"How would I know, and take a picture! Take a picture!" She Squealed again.

"Huh..." You heard their gossips and you were now annoyed. 'Why are they just assuming things? And What? take a picture?!' You thought and huffed. You hurriedly paid the money, took your things, grabbed his hand and walked away.

"Ah... I'm sorry." You blushed and apologized, letting go of his hand and moved back from his reach.
"It's okay." He nodded and walked beside you. "Do you hate me?" He questioned, his non existent puppy ears drooping.
"I- No!!" You blurted out. His nonexistent ears perked up.
"To be honest, I was a bit scared... Because y'know, our first encounter." You sighed softly and his expression dropped though this was the first time you saw him being sad and you really felt bad.
"..BUT now I'm not because you're not that scary and actually really nice!" You grinned. "Ah, Thank you (Y/n)." He smiled softly at you. If others saw that smile they would have probably fainted but you did not because you knew how to control your expression. (or not)

"I'm home, Nyx!" You yelled and opened the door, inviting him in.
"Take a sit and make yourself at home." You said, motioning him to sit at the sofa.

"Wait, Where's Nyx?" You asked to yourself and started searching for him.
"Can I help?" Lucas asked. "Ehh, no need! I think he's laying down in my room." You said and ran to your room, leaving the male to himself.

"Here I was thinking, you were waiting for me." You fake sobbed, nuzzling the orange feline in your chest to not let him run away from your lap again. It was a ragdoll cat, he had large blue doe eyes and he was the best to cuddle with. Through he just SOMETIMES cuddles with you but when you play games and watch anime's, he just comes and sleeps on your lap and you loved it though he would sometimes scratch you and run away.

"Sorry to keep you waiting!" You smiled
apologetically and sat beside him. "Ah and this is Nyx!" You grinned patting the cat. He nodded and stared at the cat and the cat stared him back. They both really had a intense stare battle and you decided to break it. "Would you like some coffee?" You asked him and stood up as he nodded.

"I think he likes you." You grinned at the cat who lazily layed down on his lap, not caring about Lucas, who looked pale.
"It's okay, He won't bite you~!" You chuckled in amusement and he hummed.

You petted his soft, fluffy dark hair, smiling blissfully at the feeling and he flinched.
"You're just like a big dog- *Cough cough* Don't take it seriously!" You panicked, removing your hand from his head.

"I- I mean you're more of a cat- Wait I didn't mean to offend you!!" You apologized to him. "No, it's okay." He replied, grabbing your hand and putting it in his head again. "Oh- You like getting pat?" You asked. "No, But I like you." He replied, leaning on your touch. "I like you too! Oh, I forgot about the coffee!" You ran to the kitchen, leaving him alone with his thoughts and Of course, Nyx.

◌○◌○◌○◌○◌○◌○◌