XIV

"..Sure. You don't have to pick us though. She might stay in my home." You said, glancing at Nina. She nodded a excited yes. Lucas side eyed her as if he was jealous.

"Okay.." He mumbled like a puppy getting rejected by its owner. "But I'll be sure to give you a call haha." You awkwardly tried to cheer him up and it somehow worked.

He gave you pats and went back to his car.

You glanced at your friend. Nina was staring at you too. And you both stared at each other for a few moments until Nina broke the silence with the most suspicious smile. "...Kekekekeke aren't you both already so intimate? You guys hiding something for me huhh?" She wiggled her brows.

You went on defensive mode. "NO. We have nothing going on!" She smirked but did not tease anymore.

You both first went to cute cafe and took many pictures, then a park near it, it was near 7 when you decided to eat some actual food instead of snacks.

Both you and Nina sat near the stall eating dumplings, "Let me order more, imma be right back." She spoke and quickly ran to the stall.

You were busy eating while watching reels when suddenly a guy sat in front of you. Though he was facing sideways, it felt awkward. He was glancing at you whilst your face was still stuffed with food and you could do nothing right when being stared at.

You lowered your gaze and ignored him until he spoke, "Umm. I heard this stall is famous for it's dumplings, is it tasty?" He questioned.

You glanced at him as he felt nervous with your stare. "Yeah, it's good. Would you like to taste one?" You offered him with a smile.

"I'm not a huge fan of dumplings haha. By the way, I study in this school too." He said looking at your badge.

You gave a oooooo, "A junior?" You questioned and he gave a nod. "Just 1 year difference haha."

"Can i have your-" Nina cut him off with a "Oh?" You glanced at her as she gave a smirk again. "Can i have your number, if you don't mind haha." He questioned again and you gave a nod.

"The name is Luan btw! what's yours?" He introduced himself as you smiled, "(Y/n)! Nice to meet youu!"

You both invited your new junior to tag along with you and he agreed. And when you checked the phone, it was already 8:20. You forgot your phone was on silent as you saw 4 miss calls from your elder brother and 9 from your parents and 15 miss calls from Lucas. Oh god.

You first decided to call your mom because she is the scariest when angry. Surprisingly she did not get that much angry and just told you to return home quickly. You ignored your brother's call and decided to call Lucas first.

"Umm hi." You spoke and a deep voice answered, "Where are you?" You felt nervous somehow even though his voice had always been deep.

"With my friends, about to go home haha." You replied with a awkward chuckle, there was silence for a moment. "Friends?" He questioned. You explained how you met your junior and you only got silence as an response.

"Okay." He replied when you finished talking and cut off the call. You glanced at Nina, she frowned. "You both okay?" Luan asked, giving a pat to your shoulder. You nodded a of course but Nina just silently gave a smile.

"Lemme walk you both to home? This area is not really safe at night." Luan said after a few conversations. You both agreed.

A little into walking, you could see a dark car coming towards you. Luan held your arm and put u at the right corner of footpath. The car stopped before luan. Lucas came out as he slammed the door close of the car.