IV

Ikemen: The term ikemen is derived from the Japanese words ikeru (いける) or iketeru and menzu (メンズ). Ikeru and iketeru mean"cool", "good" and "exciting", while menzu is the Japanization of "men". This term has been used to reference good looking men featured in Japanese pop culture.

.

.

.

{At dinner}

{At dinner}

You ate your food in silence, not wanting to break the peaceful silence, since you were tired going after going to that hell hole and you still had games and anime to finish.

"So, Sweetie did you make some friends today?" your mother asked, while eating her food "Yes, they were nice... Especially Nina!" You answered "Was there boys?" now your father asked. He was reading a novel but you knew his attention was on your talk "Yes, there were two and they were really nice." You replied, laughing under your breath "Oh sweetie, you're beginning to get normal now good for you and whom do you like more~?" your mother asked laughing at your blushed face "Wait I'm NORMAL-" You were cut off by Asahi "Hahh, this idiot will never get a chance to like someone! And I'll never agree to it!" Asahi half shouted "Now now, Asahi you can't control her love life~ and I'm sure (Y/n) wouldn't just choose anyone right, Dear?" your mother said, now looking at your father expecting a answer from him.

"Yes, yes I agree but still I won't let any guy get close to (Y/n) and my son's are here to make sure of that." Your father answered and fixed his glasses "Yes father! We'll be sure!" your both brother said in unison. Your mother laughed and you just sighed, now wanting to go to your room.

[The next Day~]

"Mooommm wake uppp! It's getting late, you'll miss school!" Ren said shaking your sleeping forget. "I swear, I'm gonna become truck kun and send you to Attack on tita..- Ohh Ren?" You sleepily asked "Yes sis, wake up or we're gonna be late!" Ren said, trying to wake you up "Wait wait, I'm awake..." You said, wanting to get back to sleep again and not wanting to go to school but that wish was impossible for you.

"So let's go now." You said to Asahi as he was waiting at the porch impatiently "You take too much time, idiot." He sighed now walking forward motioning you to follow him.

"Ehh (Y/n) you're latee!!" Hades said grabbing your hand and your both brother glared at him, but Asahi acted fast and dragged you behind his back protectively. "Why are you touching MY sister?" Asahi asked glaring Daggers at him and Ren hugging your leg tightly "Oh you're (Y/n)'s other brother Right? I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Gabriel Jayce Carter. Call me Gabriel, and it's very Nice to meet you brother in-..." Hades said, politely bowing.

"Please refrain from calling me brother, as I'm only one brother for my (Y/n) and Ren." Asahi said still glaring at him, not letting his guard down "Ah I'm sorry br- What may I call you?" Hades asked, smiling "Oh.. I'm Asahi (l/n) and call me Asahi." your brother answered and dragged you to the school not giving Hades any chance to talk. You looked back at him giving him a apologetic smile "Oi let me go, I can walk." You said stopping "Why was he waiting for you in the halfway through our house?" Asahi asked changing the subject "Dunno, he lives here I think?" you answered "Hmm." Asahi said and dragged Ren with him giving you a golden chance to walk alone.