XII

"

"..Can we hold hands from now on?" He asked, tilting his head with uneasiness and hesitance. It was cute. Really.

"If that's what you want, your highness." You grinned, trying really hard to calm your chaotic heart. Goodness, it was a difficult task. He smiled slightly. It was nice to see him smile ever so often now.

"Thank-." "The seco-. " You both said the words at the same time but stopped midway. "Cough..You first." You said, waving your hands. "Thank you." He said as you grinned again, your eyes turning into small crescents. "You don't have to thank me, I'm more than happy to oblige. " You said and soon panicked. "Wait! I didn't mean like I'm looking forward to it or something!"

This time he smiled, like not that little arc that rarely happened. This time he looked like he was holding his laughter. Damn. You thought. If those nosebleed situations were real you would have already dyed yourself in red.

"Sis, it would be really nice if you would stop fooling around, we're late."

Ren interjected, rolling his eyes at the process. He looks so done. You thought, glancing at him then at your other friends who also looked done with you both.

"Why am I hear? Just to suffer." Nina mumbled, quite missing her date who she recently hooked up with. Yup, Nina was sure that she would act more cringey with her date then you both. Tch.

"They're being more inexperienced then those 12 year olds. Sigh." Hades said, his sigh filled with helplessness
and irritation.

"Wait- weren't you flirting with her before? Did your flat ass gave up?" She raised her brows, lips quirked downwards in surprise.

He frowned and questioned. "Did you ever see me give up before?" Nina nodded. "Yeah." She said, snickering. "One time you were trying to cook something and failed then gave up and the other time when you wanted a snake but had to give up because of mother. Oh! And that time this girl-"

"Alright alright. No need to bring those dark memories of mine." He grunted, his face distorted between shame and anger. He opened his mouth. "I mean, there's no reason to give up on her so why should I? I like her reactions." He said and smiled so softly that nina had to scrunch her nose up in disgust.

"Hoo. But (Y/n) doesn't react much
with you, not more than second brother himself. You're fighting a losing battle." She sighed, patting his shoulders.

He hummed, not replying to her. Nina thought that her brother was hurt and proceeded to pet him again but she only felt cold air when she saw him tackling you and Lucas. Though it was mostly just him all over you with only his left arm on lucas that was quickly detaching himself from his brother's arm. Oh. And you as well.

"Yup. We're definitely getting punished today. Yikes! I'm scared.." He said, but his smile seemed to get wider. Totally betraying his words. "I don't want to run." You grumbled, cringing slightly. Lucas answered, staring at your cute face.