Visitors

Belladonna sighs and looks through the peephole. Seeing a man in a suit, she cracks the door open. "Hello?"

"Hello, Miss, I'm Auror Tony Smith. May I come on?" The man says, tipping his hat to her.

She sighs and opens the door. "I'm Belladonna Le Faye. A warning, you hurt Jack in anyway and I will show you what I can do. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes."

"Good. Jack, why don't you go play in your room and I'll call you when I'm done talking to this nice man." 

"Okay." He runs up the stairs happily.

"Now then, what can I do for you, Auror Smith?"

"Mr. Hotchner informed us that the daughter of an old friend was coming to live with him and his son. He was under the suspicion that you were a NoMag."

"Yes, well, my parents were under the impression he was a Muggle."

"So European witch. Where did you attend?"

"I would have been going into my sixth year at Hogwarts this year. However, I will now be finishing my schooling at Ilvermorny."

"Wonderful school. You would have been in the same year and school as Hyacinth Potter. Did you ever talk to her?"

"No."

"How could you go to the same school and never talk to her? You certainly aren't shy. You threatened me upon entry."

"Ever think that the change of scenery upped my confidence level. No, I didn't talk to Hyacinth, because it would look weird to talk to myself. Before leaving Britain I had my name legally changed. I was planning on going to the American Ministry of Magic in a few days to make sure all the paperwork had been filed properly. And don't you dare go telling anyone that I was Hyacinth Potter. I got my name changed for a reason. I don't want the fame. I hate crowds. I hate standing out. Sure I'll probably have some attention. After all, I still look like Hyacinth Potter."

"But with the name change people will only think you look like her."

"Exactly."

"But why come to the Hotchner's?"

"If I could not be left with Sirius Black and he was sent to Azkaban without a trial. I was to be left with Remus Lupin but considering he is a werewolf, the environment would have been deemed unsafe. The last option was Aaron Hotchner with an explanation that I am a witch. Under no circumstances was I to be sent to my mother's sister and her family because of their distinct, extreme hate of magic."

"I take it you ended up with the NoMajs."

"Unfortunately. Albus Dumbledor illegally declared himself my magical guardian, sealed my parents' wills, stole from the Potter and Flamel vaults, and sent me to live with my Muggle relatives. While my godfather was Sirius, my magical guardian was to be Severus Snape. In a letter Mum left me, she explained that while they wanted me to grow up having fun. They also thought it would be best to have someone with a stricter view on life in my life."

“Hmm, seems like your parents really thought things through. It is rare to have a different Magical guardian to the guardian except in the case of having a Muggle guardian.”

“Yes, so Mr. Griphook informed me. On a not so different note. Jack Hotchner’s Magical Guardian is?”

“Ohh, that would be…”

“Me, young lady.”

Belladonna and Auror Smith turn to face a lady wearing a sundress with flip flops and a wide brimmed hat. “Miss. Emaline Goode, may I introduce Belladonna Le Faye. Belladonna, this is the Vice Headmistress of Ilvermorny, Miss. Emaline Goode.” Auror Smith says, standing up.