Remembering Hogwarts

On Monday, Aaron texted Bella to let her know he wouldn't be in town for a few days due to a case and that Jack would be staying with Wil and Henry. She saw it at lunch time. 

“Looks like I have time for a visit,” she says out loud as she gets her chance to get her lunch.

“Visit who?” Blaise asks, his own lunch already in hand.

“I was thinking either Uncle Severus or the twins,” She responds after tapping her name on the board and getting her food. Today she has fish and chips. “I’m leaning more toward the twins. I haven’t seen them since a week after I got to America and that was over a month ago.”

“I wouldn’t happen to know these twins you speak of?” He asks as they join their friends in the usual spot.

“Of course you do, they were only two years ahead of us in school.” Bella says.

“Please tell me those two prankster’s aren’t here?”

“They’re not here. They did an online correspondence course to complete their last year of schooling after they relocated themselves to America.”

“Who are you two talking about?” Sarah asks, finally fed up with not being able to follow their conversation.

“Fred and George Weasley,” Blaise replies.

“Formerly Fred and George Weasley, now Fred and George Prewett,” Bella says.

“Weasley,” Charlotte says. “As in Weasley’s Wizarding Wheezes?”

“They are the proprietors of the business,” Blaise says, “and this crazy girl wants to go visit them.”

“This crazy girl, as you put it, just so happens to like their gift of giving people a good laugh, otherwise I wouldn’t have given them the start-up money.”

“You what?”

“I gave Fred and George the money to open their first shop and finish some of their experiments, so now I own ten percent of the business. And man is it one of my best investments,” Bella says.

“When?” Blaise asks.

“End of fourth year,” she says.

"Are you serious?" She gives him the look. "Of course you are. Honestly, I always wondered about what you did with that money." Blaise says. "What about Quidditch?"

"Tryouts for the teams aren't until next week, and then there is still no guarantee that I will make the teams I'll be trying out for. I may have been the best seeker at Hogwarts but that does not mean I will be the best seeker in my house here or the entire school." Bella explains.

"Yeah, even Draco admitted you were better than him. Of course he only did it in our dorm rooms and when he thought I was reading, when he was majorly irritated having lost another match to you."

Bella smiles at the comment. "You know what, I will go visit the twins today. I'll see Uncle Sev everyday this semester for classes and have an open invitation to join him for tea. But I will probably rarely get a chance to go see the twins once classes really start to pick up and I hopefully make at least one of the two Quidditch teams, " Bella says. "Blaise, you may not like them very much, but you have to admit that what they did to Umbridge when she expelled them was hilarious."

"Yes, I will admit that was amazing. Having her falling into a swamp that randomly appears in the hallway right outside her office was amazing. Especially since she ruined our education that year."

"Worst Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher ever. Well, either her or…"

"Lockhart. Honestly, that man was a complete idiot. I'm so glad he obliviated himself. Out of Umbridge and Lockhart, Lockhart was the worst teacher we had for that class. "All he ever did was talk about himself in that class or act out his books. At least we got the ideology of the spells with Umbridge, with Lockhart we got nothing."

"True so Lockhart was worst, Umbridge just above him and Quirrell was third."

"Crouch Jr. as Moody was in second and our beat DADA teacher was Professor Lupin, who in my opinion is the only one of those people who deserves the job title of professor or teacher."

"Agreed," Bella says.