Wednesday: Transfigurations

"Yeah, sure, Sarah," Blaise says, standing up. Bella rises beside him and takes his hand as the group makes their way inside. "Bella and I attended the same school before transferring here."

"Blaise, I want more details than that," Sarah says, an annoyed look on her face. "That's like giving me an appetizer and waiting another hour for my entree to arrive."

Everyone laughs at her, before they split into their two groups and head toward their classes. "Now, she really will be demanding tomorrow at lunch," Bella says.

"She'll want to know everything," Sky says with a laugh.

"Ugh, lunch tomorrow is going to be horrific," Bella says with a sigh.

They enter the classroom and take their seats. "Oh, I hope she doesn't ask anything extremely embarrassing,"

"She more than likely will," Sky says pulling her books out and laying her wand at the side of her desk, next to the wall. Mrs. Stealworth walks in with another person following.

“Hello, class, this is Tony Gonzalz, he will be observing the class today. He is trying to get his teacing certificate and will actually be observing four teachers in the school over the next month.” Mrs. Stealworth explains. “Now, then, please pass in your assignments from last night and we will get right to the questioning.”

Everyone does as instructed before she begins to ask questions reguarding the chapter from the night before after a good fifteen minutes she allows the class to start performing the spell on a doll on their desk.

Mrs. Stealworth and Mr. Gonzalz walk around the room as quietly as they can giving the students tips on what they are doing wrong with the spell. Bella, Sky, and Thomas are all doing rather well with the spell, each having very little difficulty with it. Blaise and Norville are getting a little frustrated and while Norville pauses for a moment to calm down, Blaise pushes on and the spell hits a wall beside him.

“Mr. Zabini, frustration can cause spells to misfire, please try to remain calm while practicing, especially a human transfiguration, such as this. Take Mr. Magi-Pythonism for example, he realized his frustration and took a moment to center himself.” Mrs. Stealworth says. “Though I believe I see the reason behind you frustration. Good work, Mr. Spellcast, Miss. Spellcast, Miss. Le Faye.”

“Thank you, Mrs. Stealworth,” all three reply just as the bell rings. They quickly grab their things and leave the room.