A Magical Zoo

"I'm leaning more toward the second option at this point." Bella says. "Anyway, I take it this area of the zoo is only for those who know of the magical world."

"Correct," Rossi says.

"This snake is actually a Selma. A freshwater lake serpent. Though usually ferocious in nature this one was once a witch's familiar," a zoo workers says walking over to them. "Hello, I'm Megan.  I noticed you talking to Giles just a little while ago and wanted to introduce myself. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity to meet a parselmouth. Honestly, I'm not sure how much longer the old fella will be with us. He hasn't been himself lately and the vet says he is just getting there, ya know. Anyway, I'm babbling again and should really get back to work. Enjoy your visit." The girl turns and walks away.

"Well, ready to see the rest of the Magical Creatures section?" Will asks. Bella and Blaise both nod as Jack and Henry cheer in excitement

The exhibits where varied and many consisting of many small magical creatures easily hidden in the area set aside for them from the muggles. There were Augurey with a silencing charm placed around them as their beaks we're opening and closing as if in song.  A small enclosure of Billywigs has the group watching for a little while as the small insect like creatures spin around and around.

A large glass window displays a small gathering of trees, all of healthy wand quality and after careful observation Bella was able to point out to the Jack and Henry small tig like creatures climbing all over the trees. "They're Bowtruckles."

A Chimera was seen through a magically strengthened  wall of twenty foot thick glass. Followed by a chupacabra enjoying a meal. A Cockatrice was running around in the next area. A demiguise was in the next exhibit. Bella was the first to notice the creature in the corner eating while invisible.

A small collection of dragons was the largest grouping of similar creatures they came across. There was an Antipodean Opaleye, a small group of fire drakes, a Peruvian Vipertooth, a Romanian Longhorn and a Hungarian Horntail, which had a note on it's information board that said: "The British Chosen One Hyacinth Potter faced one of these during her fourth year at Hogwarts while participating in the 1994 Triwizard Tournament."

A watery section with a beach that housed a Dugbog, some Fire crab, a giant squid, grindylows, a few hippocampus, a horned serpent, a few kappas, a group of kelpies, aaramite, a couple mooncalves, a sea serpent, a few streeler, and a water dragon.

They go to a section that is a large open field with a magical barrier housing an erumpent. A small flock of  Fwooper could be seen flying high above it. A few Manticore we're also located in this field. A Thunderbird could be seen resting in a corner.  A herd of winged horses grazed far from the danger the other r creatures on the ground might poise.

A mountainous exhibit houses a family of graphorns, a couple griffins, a hippogriff, a Hoo-Hoo, phoenix, pogrebins could be seen moving once in a while, and a couple runespoors.

A small barred exhibit houses a group that dig through the dirt in their he bringing up small shiny objects a few would reach through the bars toward viewers not paying attention.

A jungle exhibit houses a Nundu. An exhibit full of different sized glass containers had a few Occamy dancing between them. A large rather empty exhibit housed a few swooping evils.

A few souvenir purchases and all the adults noticing Jack and Henry yawning had them heading toward the gates to leave the zoo and even Bella was napping on the way home. Settled in the backseat of the vehicle with Aaron while Will drove.